1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your favorite dogman?

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by coco0889, Sep 16, 2008.

1. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

i like that those r sum gud ones...ur luky thats sumbody i wuld luv to talk dogs wit

2. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL mike is a douchebag, snoop and big boi are ambully people so they are more like hogmen than dogmen. DMX is the only one out of the four mentioned that is actually true to the game and he has had champions. Unfortunately, he has gamedogs that are trained to be human aggressive and it portrays the dogs in a negative light so I wouldn't exactly call him a dogman. The guy did own 4 champion dogs though.

3. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

thats the only thing i dont like about dmx that he keeps his man bitters...

4. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

insted of cullin them like he sould.

5. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

Sadly, his dogs aren't manbiters genetically speaking. His dogs are trained to attack on command. You see that black dog he has, that's his favorite dog and is a 4xw champion that he actually had imported to him. Once in his hands, he paid a trainer to teach the dog to attack on command and that's what he does in his music videos when he holds his dogs. He gives the attack command. The man has well trained dogs, unfortunately he utilized them in a negative light.

6. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

alot of ppl have told me that he does not cull at all....but yea he gives of that bad image...

7. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

yeah, he doesn't cull since his pups are sold for a lot of money. He proclaims to be the only rapper sellin "real deal pitbulls." Sadly, it is true since he is the only rapper to be breeding apbts. Unfortunately, that is just another detriment towards our breed. I rather have rappers with those overgrown dogs on the end of a leash than our gamedogs. He keeps his dogs conditioned and does a lot of shit with them though since he loves the breed, but he is embracing all the good and turning it into bad. He admires the apbt's gameness, so in his lyrics he'll say he'll die dead game etc. pretty much a shit load of dog references into his lyrics. I could've bought a dog off of one of his 1xw winner that he named hustla bred to one of his dams named diamond. However, he wanted 6,000. Shit was advertised over the radio back in 2002

8. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

dam thats way to much..but yea i know 1 of his albums is called grand champ...

9. Dunlap 1

Dunlap 1 Big Dog

The dog he has on the cover is awesome!

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

yea nice looking bulldog...

11. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

That's his 4xw dog and one of the best dog he owns. The black dog in his "stop being greedy" music video is a 5xw that he imported in.

12. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

i dont know if thats his best...i think that use 2 be his best not no more.

13. catchdog

catchdog Top Dog

i heard diff, that the owner is someone else, or at least he claims, dudes a adba judge

14. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

forbidden forest kennels......
    they are the owner or breeder of dog the of dmx cd idk if they own him still or not.

15. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

DMX is tight with the kennel owners of FFK. He co-owns quite a few of their dogs.

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

idk that much just know thats was there dog on the cover.

17. Sea Serpent

Sea Serpent Big Dog

Earl Tudor " The Oklahoma Kid "

some facts

- [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Earl was just 22 years old in 1915 when he won with his first dog Jack Swift
    - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Earl became well known dogman all over the country in 1920's with his 16 times winner Black Jack dog and 9 times winner Black Jack Jr, Open to the World!!
    - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]He won 24 matches in 24 months, he said; “Hell there ain’t nobody that can win 24 straight fair, not even me, as he would laugh :D
    - [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Earl bred the Henry dogs as pure as he could an crossed it with the Feeley and Shipley families.

Earl Tudor with his first matched dog " Jack Swift "

[​IMG]

Earl Tudor with GR CH Blackjack 16XW

[​IMG]
    [/FONT]

18. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

My favorite would be all the ones who haven't got pinched yet:p

19. captain v smart kennel...........east meets west

20. DEATH-GRIP

DEATH-GRIP Banned

so he buys champions , & dont breed or raise champions ?? i wouldnt call that being a dogman , just a dog buyer !!