1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

your expert opinion

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by spicano, Jul 14, 2011.

1. spicano

spicano Pup

What line tends to produce small dogs 30-35 lbs.

2. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Inbreeding

3. coach

coach Big Dog

your joking right?.........if you want a smaller doff try SBT they are outstanding dogs....they tend to get no bigger than 40lbs. Be careful.....I would get a well bred stuffy not a mini-hippo like so many are....

4. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

well eli does.

5. who

who Top Dog

The jeep dogs I've seen around oklahoma and kansas were always small.... females weigh like 28 lbs and males 35 all day long,

6. mrstranger

mrstranger Big Dog

Vise Grip.

7. Stonegatekennel

Stonegatekennel Big Dog

Vise grip for sure not Eli lol

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

i wouldn't generalize a bloodline. Look at programs that are producing small dogs small dogs. I got 3 from a litter. The females are 26 and 30 and the male is 45 so....

9. Abear

Abear Pup

i have 3 scatter bred dogs out of tha same litter 28 to 33 lbs

10. Raizen

Raizen Banned

Banjo dogs mostly through that weight range..

11. Bullnuts

Bullnuts Banned

I got some inbred dogs that are considered small. Have a male thats 28-29 on the chain and his sister that is no more than 25 also couple other males in the 34 pound range. I don't necessarily breed for small dogs but when you inbreed they tend to show up more.
    Iv'e seen small Mayday dogs, so I guess They can show up in any line!