1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Your experience with Hemphill dogs

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by CLKENNELS, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I am an old timer. I am Randy Fox. I've had several dogs from wilder. They all quit. James Kelley and I went through there in the early days. Jacob Wilder insisted that I take two back with me and test them. They both quit in about 20 minutes. I shot them. He ask me why did I do that. Jacob wanted them back. I told him. I'm sorry if they quit here I shoot them. I had some dogs that were half and one quarter Hemphill blood that were good dogs. Hemphill had some good dogs. They were tested hard. There is no telling what you might get from someone else. Some may be alright some may not. My Alvin dog had some Hemphill in him and some Lightner and some Amstaff in him. He was as good of a dog that you can own. Earl Tudor wrote in Mayfield's Magazine Alvin was the best dog he'd seen in 40 years. I got him from Bud Reece in Colorado. I had four of those Bud Reece dogs at my house beside Alvin. Tembo Jr. quit when I tested him. Bud had someone come and get Tembo Jr. from me and he won two fights and quit against a Bennett Clayton dog. The other two were Hemphill-Lightner dogs and they both quit. Bud sent me a Hemphill-Lightner Bitch to work and match. She was a two time winner. She quit also. In my opinion Hemphill dogs are like any other bloodline. A lot of them quit a few of them stay around. No pitbull Bloodline is perfect. You may thank so. If you truly fight and test dogs you will find out different.

kiwidogman, c-murda, SOULDOG and 3 others like this.
  2. SOULDOG

SOULDOG TEMPLE OF THE DOGS

What is it A.D.B.A. papers matter or they don't ... you can not have it both ways spin doctor. Mauds papers show Wilder bred Maud. And don't try to to say any one can send in a false pedigree when you or anyone else ever said Mauds papers were false till the truth was told. LOL The bet of who owns Mauds papers has never been paid.

3. SOULDOG

You guys talked so much shit about Wilder dogs having a widows peak and that it came from having red bone hound in them ... and now it doesn't matter. Huh I posted many dogs having a widows peak ... just off the top of my head CVK'S Brenda and for shits and giggles I thinks thers a moderator here that has a widow peaked pup.

4. SOULDOG

Yep I may have got this one wrong if Hemphill did indeed send Red Dixie already bred to Geronimo.

5. SOULDOG

Randy I talked to you about Alvin the Dog years ago and at the time you told me that you only had got one dog from Jake and it didn't work out .

6. SOULDOG

You have Hemphill/ Wilder winners alive today according to you. How do you know there's not more ?

7. SOULDOG

And yes the percentages are higher with a cross as I've said before. And I've said before that I don't care about pure this or straight that ... never have.

8. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

James Kelley and I got two dogs. I don't know why I said one. James is dead now so he can't testify for me. MY mind must not have been when at it's sharpest when and if I said that.

9. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

I also got a male wilder dog from a guy named Givens in Tulsa and a female Wilder dog from a man in eastern Oklahoma. These were not good either. Charley Adkisson got a Wilder dog from a man in Tulsa also that was a very game dog but he lost with him. There were some good ones out there but I never got a good pure Wilder Hemphill that was good. I had a good female I got from Maloney that was out of a female Don got from Hemphill and Maloney's Toot dog. She was game. There was a young boy that lived by Jacob Wilder that helped feed and he rolled dogs for Jacob. That boy didn't have anything good to say about Wilder's Hemphill dogs. Yet like I said. Charley Adkisson had a game one he lost with. I've heard people say they got one from Jacob that was game but I didn't see them go.

10. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Grover Spearman owned Scarlet Lady and he got Scarlet Lady as a pup from Bob Hemphill! UKC papers are more accurate because it states who owned the dam at the time of breeding and who owns the dam is the breeder! You know this so don't play dumb!

I have never made a bet about Maud's papers and could care less what ADBA papers say because UKC ALWAYS states who owned the dam!

11. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Never heard of CVKs Brenda! I can tell you this as a fact. Hemphill, Clouse, Wallace, Shipley, Corcoran, Williams, Id Cole, Feeley or Lightner has never produced a dog with a widow's peak!

Ironline Kennels, Old Family Kennels, Sarona Kennels and Apache Kennels has never produced a dog with a widow's peak!

Soulddog we know you are not the sharpest knife in the drawer,I could care less about a widow's peak and you have never heard me make a big deal out of it! My thing is WINNING period!

12. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Let's get it straight I do not own Hemphill/Wilder dogs I have Hemphill/Norrod dogs. Wilder had very little influence on my dogs that's real easy to figure out if you knew how to read a pedigree!

13. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

You are wrong about history like a typical Wilder dude! Hemphill sent Dixie already pregnant by Geronimo to Wilder! That's basic OFRN 101 history but like typical Wilder dudes you don't know history!

14. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Never heard of CVKs Brendy! If you are talking about Ginos dogs he too has never produced a widow's peak! You tried to say Ammons Hemphill Red Arrow had a widow's peak because of the lighting of the pedigree picture. There is a full lighted head shot of Arrow in the ADBA Gazette which clearly shows no signs of a widow's peak and besides Old Family Kennels has never produced a dog with one!

15. CrazyHorse

CrazyHorse Big Dog

Whether you care or not facts are facts!

16. Randy70

Randy70 Big Dog

A man who use to live in Eastern Oklahoma had a yard full of those Hemphill dogs. James Kelley and I stopped by there and visited with him and looked at his yard. One of those Hemphill males ate him up bad. Most of his dogs were big dogs. Those dogs acted like they wanted to kill anyone that came near them. He said that dog that ate him up never liked him but liked his wife and that male never offered to bite his wife. Everyone of his dogs acted real human aggressive to me. Those I got from wilder didn't seem human aggressive if I remember correctly.

17. SOULDOG

18. SOULDOG

Wilders Nikki was crossed up so that statement means nothing.

19. SOULDOG

I think anyone with a brain can read through your shit.

20. SOULDOG

Thats what I just said ... now who's not the sharpest knife in the drawer ?