1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You'll never guess what we been up to today

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Marty, Aug 24, 2006.

1. Marty

Marty Guest

Attached Files:

2. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

Looks like fun! Guess what we've all been up to today...hehehe!

3. Marty

Marty Guest

I know lol

I've read all post ;)

4. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

It was nice to have some fun! I think we all needed a good laugh! I know I did!

5. ghost 1

ghost 1 CH Dog

you know i grew allergic to those types of things....if i look at it my back just gives way:( ,,,but i gots a uncle that swings by from time to time wanting to do those types of things for alittle slush mooney,,,:D

The Watcher likes this.
  6. catcher T

catcher T CH Dog

whose doing all that work?

7. Suki

Suki Guest

My initial thought was:

still resizing pics! :rolleyes:

but that looks WAAAAAAAY more fun!!! looks like a great day to do it on, too!:D

8. MercedesMama

MercedesMama Guest

How often do you have to do that? It makes me tired just thinking about it!

9. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

That's awesome Marty! I noticed there were TWO shovels, one for you and one for your son. Good job raising him to be a man! Nothing better than a man working hard outdoors! Seriously... you also have a nice yard and a good tractor, what more could you ask for?

10. Marty

Marty Guest

Well one shovel for Shon and one for a friend, I can't do things like that any more, I drove the lawnmower around ;)

I'll post why we were doing this later, and we only have to do it once a yr ;)

11. CB

CB CH Dog

Hey marty post some pics of the new chain spaces with that rock dust on i.

12. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Hey, well you still taught him well! Besides, driving the tractor is the BEST! I also can't wait to see the fruits of the labor! Sigh... some day, I will have a nice yard too!

13. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Marty, if you read this, pm me....I im'd Shon but he must be busy, let me know how everything worked out. He told me about the news this morning, and I havent had a chance to talk to him since.

14. Attila

Attila Guest

I am thinking I would rather have my assed kicked than to be doing that all day. It would take at least a 30 pack to move that stuff.

15. Marty

Marty Guest

But it is only 20 tons Attila lol

16. Luke.UK

Luke.UK Big Dog

Looking at the pic, is that gravel?

are you re-doing the driveway at the Playboy mansion??????wild guess?:)

17. Marty

Marty Guest

No its rock dust to go on the dog runs, its been a yr now and we had to redo it ;)

18. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

I'm in the planning stages of building a couple runs myself. I hope to have them done before winter as I will be getting some new dogs in Spring (psyched about it too!) I was looking into the rock dust over the concrete because of cost and labor involved. But is it really worth it if you have to re-do it every year? What's your opinion on that?

19. circlekpits

circlekpits Guest

Once a year msut be nice. Come on up with your help and you can the rest of my 11 tons moved for me. It really does make it a lot nicer with it down though.

So when you coming up here???????

20. pennsooner

pennsooner CH Dog

Is the rock dust put down in order to keep the runs dry in rainy weather? I read somewhere you had a set up that would keep water from pooling around the dogs.