1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You think you know HSUS? YOu don't know Wayne!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by KuttersKru, Jan 11, 2009.

1. KuttersKru

KuttersKru Top Dog

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLn_T-4iAWY

Animal Terrorist group connections? Convicted terrorist groups, even! Ties to ALF? Say it ain't so! :rolleyes:
    Watch and learn. Good video here. I'd like to see PeTA, the HSUS and Dogsbite explain their way out of that paper bag. It's kind of amusing how we can be at fault for supporting people found to be in the right and yet they can support convicted terrorists. World spins round a funny way, don't it?

2. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

That would make a great television commercial

3. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I watched this video and really wasn't suprised at all. Although I did learn something new from the messages on the video on youtube, I never realized that the HSUS and local humane societies are seperate entities.