1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You think they would leave some room....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by jeoestreich, Apr 3, 2007.

1. I guess I do not rank high enough for some room on the bed.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  2. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

It looks like my bed.

3. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Don't think a bigger bed will make the situation any better, they just learn to stretch more ;)

4. JoeFeezy

JoeFeezy Big Dog

Yeah i have three and a king sized bed. I wind up on the floor on a regular occasion. I put a couch in my room so if i have to boot one of them to have room or if they decide i wasn't good enough to be on the bed that night.

5. I only have a full size bed so after a while I have to give them the boot to the dog bed (which is bigger than the bed I sleep on). Plus I still have to share with my fiance. Also my roommate's dog (the black one on the left) like to curl right up and close and share your pillow which is alway nice to wake up and have a dog right there!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2007
  6. Turner

Turner Big Dog

looks like my bed... Lol Good lookin dogs too!!!

7. JRSPITS

JRSPITS Top Dog

Mine too! I can't tell you how many times I've told my girl to get down only to wake up and find her asleep with her head and front paws on my arm and her back end still standing on the ground. Funniest thing I ever saw.

8. Michele

Michele Guest

great picture!!!