1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You might be a peddler if....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Buck E. Owens

Buck E. Owens Banned

if you say your dogs are 1xw's or what ever else to sell pups!

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I agree with the last 5 post!!...

3. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I don't test my dogs I just pet them. They're pet bulls I like to play with them and watch them pull on the leash at other dogs. And excercise them hard. There's no competing as I'm not really in to ribbons and trophies. I just like them for what they are. Kind of like I like hand guns and assault rifles but I don't go around killing people. Testing dogs is for people who like prison:rolleyes:

4. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

if u have blue lite special:D:D:D

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Guns and assault rifles are for ppl who like prison!....lol

6. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

na just stupid people with gun's.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No they're for people who like to protect their home from people who like prison. :cool:

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I hear ya!!...got a couple myself and if I get caught wit one I'm headed bacc to the bing for 5!!...no if, ands, buts about it!

9. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Then why the hell are on a public forum tellin everybody. :)

10. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

cause he just dont give a fuck...

11. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

:):):):):):):):):):):):):)

12. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

DAM I DONT HAVE A BLUNT TODAY AND TO LAZY TO GO GE ONE,,,,:mad::mad:

13. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i wonder how many of these folks are really 15-17 year old non popular highschool kids that are really just playing theyre dogman alter ego on here?:confused::confused::rolleyes:

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Thank you DG!!...I guess the cops are suppose to come and arrest me cause I said I have guns!!...imagine that!

15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Smh!!...sometime it's best not to just say anything!

16. deadgam33

deadgam33 CH Dog

LMAO...i smoke weed and own a kimber 45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!n0w come get me and im 15-17..lmao

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Dream Pits sorry for getting off the topis in ur thread but I'm done cause I see now it's about to get ugly!

18. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

Sounds like Rod Kurshnerrrrrrrrrrrrrr longroad gamedogs, aka Kurshner's dogtown :D:D:D

19. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

some of the best threads on here go off topic. i'm fine with any debates, it was just a convo stater anyways.

lmao, you really dislike that man dont you:p

20. chaser71

chaser71 Banned

Best one yet thats how it shoul be!