1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You might be a peddler if....

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Dream Pits, Oct 4, 2010.

1. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

CA ?????? who or what is CA ???

2. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:nono: :p

3. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Cocaine Anonymous ?

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

something like that... [​IMG]

5. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

i agree 100%..

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

u are def right in wat u speak but i disagree about the money thing!!....it has been and all ways will be about the money!!.....imo!!!.....ex..look at pit general photo!...wat are they doing in that pic?....placing bets!!...from JA to stp to bh and etc!!....it was money envolvled at every match!!.....money and competing is wat the game is about!!.....call me watever u want!!....greenhorn, piece of shit, dont no shit and watever u can think of....lol....but at the end of the day money is a big factor in these dogs!......this is my opinion!!....

7. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

Agree... :goodposting:

8. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

there are people that were in it for the money, they were usually great conditioners. Few people that bred there own line made a large profit off of it. Its an expensive process. It would be retarded not to bet money when you go out but thats not the only reason ppl do this. If it was then ppl would find a WAY more profitable way to make money. If you think its ONLY about the money you dont deserve to own dogs. A dog that is willing to lose its life for you should mean more than a paycheck to you.

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

DP don't get me wrong!!...I love the breed and I love my dogs!!...money is not a problem for me so my hounds eat the best and live there life as kings but at the same time they have to show me they deserve to be on the yard. U can't be on my yard just eating for free...lol...u have to make me want to keep u!!..alot of good dogmen get rid of dogs they have no use for!...it's been that way for a long time!!...I got a question for u...u don't have to tell me just answer it to urself!....why do u have the dogs on ur yard?....I don't think u have them on ur yard just to go out and look at them every morning and play catch!....u kno about the breed to much so I can't go for that!....a small % has the breed for pets, a large % has the breed for some type of competing from weight pulling, conformation to hog hunting!!..so all these legends thats in the game or that was in the game was in it for competing or money!!...everyone I have met were in it for one of those two!..if u can tell me somebody that wasn't then I surely will listen DP!....

10. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

It ain't about the $$$ or competition for me. I just like bulldogs. Something about when a bulldog can be so calm and collected until it gets a little too close to another dog lights me up like a candle. It's more about the heart and drive of the animals than the comp. It's the never quit attitude few of them have. Intense drive. Truth is I admire them. That's why I feed em. Couldn't care less about the $$$ or winning, it's the heart. I got just as much respect for the loser so long as he gave all and never quit.

11. cheese

cheese Top Dog

Nicely put. I agree completely

12. maydayfan2010

maydayfan2010 Banned

I believe some of your are taking this out of context, I believe he means fastlane dogmen are all abt the money....

13. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Not quite...............

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Wow!!!....listen to wat u said in ur own post!!!..."it just does something to u when a bulldog gets next to another bulldog"....uhhhh that's a form of comp yardboy!!....now ur setting urself up for failure if ur telling me u just like to see ur hounds growl at another dog!!....that would mean u have a yard of untested dogs!!...here's another qoute u said " I like the intensity and drive"....for u to like the intensity and drive u have to be competing in something!?....compete and money!!...that's wat the game is about in my opinion!...I don't kno one dogman who sits at home with his dogs looking pretty on a chain, watching them growl at another dog!!....lol....but hey, if that's wat u do then it fine and dandy by me!!...I was just stating my opinion!!....I'm drunk ass fuck!!....and I talk to much!!...gotta be the weed!:D

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2010
  15. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Everyone on this site admires the apbt!!...that why we come on here!...to learn and to talk bulldogs!!:)

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I don't think it's just about the money!...I do think it's about compatension and money!!....us men love to compete!!....it's in our nature.

17. Midnight Cowboy

Midnight Cowboy Big Dog

MMMMMM yeah.................:no2::no2::no2: failure is what you are setting yourself up for with posts like this......

18. popper

popper CH Dog

Its all about having love for the breed..No matter what your in and staying true to the dogs and yourself.

19. peppapig

peppapig Banned

too much emphasis on the money put down could also make you leave a dog down longer than it needs to be.

20. cutt

cutt CH Dog

u might be a peddler SUPPORTER, if you open up special sections to sell dogs.... exp. craiglsist, classified sections, etc..