1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You love them damn dogs more then me !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jun 13, 2010.

1. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Must be a NZ term hehe
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

OOOhhhh, okay, I just call em work clothes and boots... I wear brahma boots, man I would cook in that hoodie. Wouldn't mind seeing you in it though. Yum. A woman in work clothes.

3. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Its winter here atm so bush clothes are they key ;)

4. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Summer here, and I'm in the swamps.

5. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

I did / 2guys partners of RED TIDE KENNEL'S I pet and scratched HOLLINGSWORTH'S BULL head These guys were out of Long Island
    They used to lend HOLLINGSWORTH'S BULL to some one from the south

Red Tide Kennel's Tarna POR. Dam Owen's Red Sonja, Sire Owen's Red Rusty, Sire Lewis' Red Rowdy. Dam High's Red Amber. Dam Owen's Red Scarlet
    Red Tide Kennel's Crash(2X) (1XL)(picked up game.) For his second show..he beat the Havannah Boys

I lucked into meeting a dog man he sold me my first real APBT with papers
    Great pedigree Jimmy boots our gal Sunday green wood sorrel Patrick wish I kept that dogs ped to look at now

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

I hear and I am told that I am obsessed with my dog and that I am living my life for my dog but I haven't had any individual make me feel like they couldn't associate with me because of my "obsession" for my dog or even worse, leave me to choose between a dog or another human and I know that won't be a problem in the future ;)

7. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Well good for you Miss Thing.:D

8. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

There really wouldn't be a choice between my lady and my dogs... They came first... they'll be there after she's gone... She changed her mind when she couldn't change me.