1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You love them damn dogs more then me !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jun 13, 2010.

1. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

yeah my guy doesn't understand my thing with the dogs. he prolly wouldn't even have dogs (of any kind) if it weren't for me. the toughest thing i gotta get him to agree with is when i want another one. god, getting him to let me get another pup is like pullin damn teeth. im workin on getting him to let me get my next one very soon. it's been an uphill battle so far....

but at least he helps me take basic care of them. he will feed/water them sometimes and take em outside/inside and stuff. but everything else is up to me. i think he thinks i'm nuts. and i guess i am... about dogs.

but oh well. so far we've been able to compromise on most stuff. but i have a feeling it will be a bit of a chore to acquire my next dog when i find what im looking for. he's just gonna have to get over it. i let him have as much beer as he wants, he should let me have as many dogs as i want, lol :D

2. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

You should "go to a show and win it" then he can't say nothing... "look honey I was at the dog show entered a raffle and I WON....YYYYAAAYYYY"

3. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

hahahaha, good idea, shaka.... i may try that when i find what i want... thanks! :D;)

4. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

Girls give less headache :D:D:D:D
    And only Tequilla please :dogkiss:

5. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

NP, El, although if you was on my yard you wouldn't have that problem.... let me stop. haha.

6. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

haha, it's alright. i'll make ya a deal, if anything happens to the hubs, i'll letcha know, lol. ;)

you got close access to the beach right? hahaha :p

7. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

im 30 minutes away you just gotta watch for oil lol

8. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

haha yeah, that damn oil been ruining my plans, among other things. and i'm gonna be real pissed when i can't get some good fresh whole gulf shrimp or good raw oysters anymore. not to mention the fish. damn you BP!

9. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LMAO, yup, bout forty five minutes from two different beaches, both are clean of oil.

10. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right:p.........

11. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

very good to know! :)

12. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

And I wouldn't even have to explain about the dogs, lol. I hate to say it but dogs come before a woman... and a real woman would not only understand but be there beside you through the cleaning, the working, the tie, the up in the middle of the night during whelping, helping feed pups that won't or can't nurse. through all of that a real woman would be there with you helping take some of the load off your shoulders, THAT'S what I look for in woman.

13. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

in a woman pffff :rolleyes: i look for that in a man :D

14. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Very true ShakaZ.
    Id tell him/her to hit the highway is they werent willing to be there for you and your passion.
    Its a little akward if they dont share a similar intrest! They dont have to be AS obsessed but still show a little

15. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

There's a lot of men who are into the dogs like that... rare to find a true dogwoman though.

16. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

maybe in the usa, but not in europe trust me ;)
    I think i will import a dogman from overthere :D:D:D:D:D

17. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

LOL, gotta understand though, darlin, we ain't going to be rich because a lot of money goes into the dogs... so all those nice fancy clothes you're wearing you're gonna have to buy. ;)

18. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

dont worry, im not into the fancy clothes ;) i'm into the game dogs,
    all my hard worked money goes to my dogs, sometimes people declare me lunatic for not spending money on clubbin' and party,
    but that i go with this money to the shop for buy some extra bag of dog food loooooooool :D:D

19. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Will be time to rock the gumboots and swanndri's :D

20. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Exactly, Xi, not to mention, harnesses, collars, leashes, hardware, money spent to campaign em....

MissAPBT, THE WHO AND THE WHATSIT?