1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You love them damn dogs more then me !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

shiieeetttt lol ive been hearin that for awile and i dont even got a "yard" lol, juss 2 dogs and she cant stand em, she may not make the cutt if she dont learn to love em quick!

2. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

I remember you postin about this not too long ago LWG

3. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

yea i told her to bounce, and to walk slow wit her head hung low.

lol she called me back 3 hrs later talkin bout she love them dogs lol!

4. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

ahahaha thats funny shit LWG.

5. AGK

Mine told me if I was keeping any from my current litter she was leaving so I told her to say hi to Blackjack....lol Needless to say, shes at her fathers place now.:rolleyes:

I don't expect a call in 3 hours either.

6. My wife loves the dogs even more than I do....it's an illness!

7. KDW

KDW Native Nightmare

i hear it to much aswell, that's why i stop dating guys, being single is much better :D

8. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

My wife dont get it, where shes from they eat dogs if food is short lmao. when she first came to my country she said ooh plenty of good meat on that dog. she wouldnt touch a dog [while its alive] now she has learned to 'like' the dog and accepts it as part of our lives....;)

9. pit#5

pit#5 Banned

Once a friend of mine (A Dog Man) had about 18 dogs at any time,
    I guess it was a strain on the marriage (had 2 kids) he once told me my wife knows if I have to choose between her and the dogs it’s the dogs. I lost touch with him for about 7 months, once gave him a call, wife answers we are divorced. I traced & looked for my buddy the best I could and found out after the divorce he gave up PB dogs and became a born again christen and preached it strong.(MAYBE THAT WAS HIS PATH) I feel sad when I think how my last memory of him is that, not the religion part the divorce.
    Possible lessons you can chose you dogs and have a total lose. I never found my buddy again I hope he’s happy with life.

For me I always here some sort of crap about the dogs, but I see my wife kissing them all the time getting them the shots at vet feeding them, so these days she can say what she wants about dogs she loves them more then ME !!
    :D

10. art

art Big Dog

Lost a good one to the dogs:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

11. art

art Big Dog

not make the cutt if she dont learn to love em quick:D:D

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

no need to lie you never knew any dogman of any sort lol

13. preme

preme CH Dog

IM ABOUT TO CULL MY GIRLFRIEND SHE S NOT WORKING OUT LOL:cool:

14. AGK

lol :lolup:

15. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

lmao yall are a trip. Shoot she aint gotta love the dogs just love me and learn that dogs have been in my life since i was born i caint help it that im so attached an love to be around them,ha she will get her time with me lol

16. DMMK

DMMK Big Dog

Damn Fellas,

I am glad that I am not the only one in this boat......I hear that shit at least twice a day if not more....But she knew what she was getting into.....So she gets no pitty for me......If its the dogs its work.....

17. AGame

AGame CH Dog

All i have to say is try raising horses and bulldogs then you are really fuckered

18. peppapig

peppapig Banned

now......xibalba......dont go ruining this thought for me ffs.....but.....as you dont date "guys":eek::D......and you say being single is better:( .....am i right in thinking you have a "temporary liquor liscense"?;);) ..........:dirtymind:

19. ROSE

ROSE Banned

Subject: fool proof Best Friend Test

This is a fool proof Best Friend Test. If you don't believe
    it, just try this-

Put your dog and your wife in the trunk of the car for an
    hour.

When you open the trunk, who is really happy to see you?

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

:D:D:D....lmao....