1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You love them damn dogs more then me !!!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by preme, Jun 13, 2010.

1. preme

preme CH Dog

How many of us dogmen and women has heard that !
    I did today !

2. PurePit19

PurePit19 CH Dog

I hear that about twice a year!! Your not alone bro.:D

3. simms

simms CH Dog

LOL. Damn Straight!

4. peppapig

peppapig Banned

or the dreaded words......"ITS ME OR THE DOGS".......ive heard that....:(:(

5. cutt

cutt CH Dog

everytime she cranks up, so you hve to respond with "Im glad you see it my way" ..

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

i have heard it a time or two, i usually retort w/ "the dogs were here before you, and will still be here long after you are gone"

7. preme

preme CH Dog

Lost a good one to the dogs before oh well nothing new ! This one talk shit but aint going no where lol

8. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

ive heard it jokingly only, thank god my fiance loves dogs and loves getting her hands dirty helping me with them.

As hard as it would be i must say i would have helped her pack her bags. Sorry you had to go through that though.

9. venom

venom Top Dog

My interests are my own... you have yours.

Thats where I stand with my girl. I'll support her interest and what she likes to do as long as she doesnt get in the way of my dogs n guns lol

10. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

Yup, I've said this... recently.

11. catchw8

catchw8 Big Dog

Shoot i caint wait to hear those words all i hear rite now is nothing cuse i dont have a bulldog yet hopefully before the year is up but as soon as i hear back from 1 of the jobs an start workin a dog is the 1st thing im buying ha ima be hearin those words alot cuse i talk to alot of girls haha

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea i hear that and that i spend more time with them than her also

13. ShakaZ

ShakaZ CH Dog

It ain't as sweet as you think it is, buddy.

14. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

I get that from the other half ALOT!

15. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

Heard it several times. I just spent a little more time assuring her I love her more than the dogs. Usually with my girl that's all it is. A cry for my attention. And I give it to her. She deserves it. Any woman who ain't in the dogs who puts up with a man who is (or vise versa) deserves an equal amount of love and attention cause these dogs are like an addiction. Can't get enough. Face it. We're addicts and they still support us. That's worthy of giving a little time. It's been rough the last two years, but I've learned to take a little time to let her know she comes first and she'll even help you pick up dog shit just to spend time with you.

Now this is assuming it's a good woman you care about and not just some hoe you been bangin cause she good at somethin:D

16. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

I hear it at least twice a week and the worse part is, it's true...:D

17. MISSAPBT

MISSAPBT Top Dog

Good post yardboy!!

Im a little hypocritical tho, i dont suport his love for his car he is building, although i did help put the bonnet on it last night haha.

18. Tommygunn

Tommygunn Big Dog

My marriage is in shambles because of my dogs but I don't budge an inch. I treat my wife very well but I need my time too damn it.

19. i heard this since my first american pit bull terrier ended up with me!!! aint nothing like an pit bull!!!

20. chucho

chucho Big Dog

My wife told me that I pay more attention to my dogs than her. I said "yup! cuz they dont complain." Needless to say I'm in the dog house right now. :corner:OH WELL