1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

you guys were right.....

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by ThisFireBurns, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. So I saw this ad in our local paper

UKC Pitbull for Stud
    I have a gorgeous blue boy coming up for stud soon. He is currently 9 months old and will be up for stud at 12months. To the first 3 females that he is studded to, we will be offering a $500.00 stud fee, and then the price will go up. We would like to see what he can produce. Females must be UKC reg. bruccellosis negative, kept up to date on shots, heartworm, and regular wormings. NO dog fighters or dog aggressive dogs! This boy is blue with white socks, chest and mask. Comes from blue tri mom and blue dad. Will produce tris if bred to the right female. Pups guaranteed or the 2nd stud service is free. Call 318-***-*** or email me at ***********@hotmail.com I am working on getting his pics and pedigree on the site, they will be there soon! Thanks!

well I'm not looking for a stud or anything. I just wanted to see her dog. She was charging a stud fee so I thought he would look decent. So I emailed and asked for a pic of her APBT.And I asked what his lines were. This is what I got back:

Hi I have several studs in different breeds.
    I have a 4 year old boxer for stud, sired by a champion.
    I have a 4 year old bullmastiff for stud, champion bloodlines.
    and I have 2 pitbulls for stud.
    One male is 3 and is a proven stud. He is blue, bully and low to the ground. His name is Titan and there are pics of him on the site..He is CKC registered.
    Our new stud, is 9 months old and a monster! He is blue with white markings. He is UKC registered and he hasa very nice pedigree(I am in the process of getting his ped from UKC so dont have the exact names yet)> We will be studding him out soon for $500.00 a studding so that we can see what he produces. His mom was a blue tri, dad a blue. He is bully and show bred. He is not as short as Titan is. He would produce nice correct pitbulls that are still nice and bully withbig heads.

[​IMG]

my reply:

Oh ok. I thought you had an american pit bull terrier for stud. Thank you for replying.

her reply:

Yes I have TWO american pitbull terriers for stud.
    One is Titan, he is blue and the other is Excalibur, also a blue.

My reply:
    The dog in the pic you sent is an american bully. Not an american pit bull terrier.

her reply:

He is an American pit bull terrier. He is not for fighting. He is for show. Game dogs are dangerous and bully style APBTs make better,more loving pets. They were created so that owners don't have to deal with the agression and hyperness of a game dog. Bully style dogs are not as crazy and can be trained easier and have impressive pedigrees. I have dogs that are grandchildren of Juan Gotti who is one of the greatest pit bulls who ever lived. If you know ANYTHING about bloodlines,you know that gotti line is the best there is.

WHAT!? I should have left the bully convo alone but I couldn't help myself. And now I have a headache from all the bullsh*t I just read. I should have listened when you all told me they love to be hated. lol...now I'm in shock......I think I might need a drink.

2. Jay671

Jay671 Big Dog

Wow I didn't know that..:rolleyes: So funny.:D

3. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

Dang WHAT a sales man!!!! MONEY MONEY MONEY . That is all they breed for. And they say dogmen & women are bad. J

4. i'm still sitting here scratching my head.

5. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

I can't believe they named a fake pitbull Pimp C. And to all that knew who Pimp C was they can tell he was far from fake. RIP Pimp C! They should be slap as many times as that mutt weighs. I wish I could thank myself in this post.

6. Let people own their curs, why does it bother you?

7. yea my boyfriend feels the same way.

8. because they are ruining the breed.

9. poundAPBT

poundAPBT Big Dog

just by owning?

so if I rescue or foster an American Bully (or cur), i'm ruining the breed? :confused:

10. by breeding

11. Their not ruining anything but their own dogs. Anybody whose done research on this breed knows where to find good APBT's and exactly where not to find them as well.

That lady made of a point of saying the Gotti line of dog was the best line and I'm man enough to agree that they make great couch ornaments. Petbull's make great pets and peoples insistence on calling them APBT's really has no baring on you, does it? Does it make your dog any less impressive in john doe down the street owns a cur?

The real issue is the Human Aggressive bandogs being passed off for APBT's now they give the breed a bad name; not the lazy, overweight, animal and human lovers that most of the bullies end up being.

12. I concur and watch the first part of this is your even pondering breeding

******WARNING CONTAINS VERY VIOLENT CONTENT RANGING FROM SLAUGHTER HOUSES TO PET EUTHANASIA*****

http://veg-tv.info/Earthlings

Too many pets die everyday just because there isn't any space for them. Because of back yard breeders our pounds and rescues are flooded.

13. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

by owning and breeding, thats like buying an automatic sports car and trying to soup it up.

14. I live in a place where when you say pit bull....THAT is what people think and it pisses me off because they are the shell of what an APBT should be. The woman lives here and she is contributing to that image. I hate it...I hate the way they look,I hate thinking about what the real APBT will be if this continues. And the problem is that most people DON'T know where to find the real thing so they are fooled into thinking that a bully is a pit bull. I won't DARE call them "pet bulls" because they are not even close to a pit bull. I wish I were naive and could just sit and agree with these people but I can not.

15. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Better question is why dont it bother you???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

16. mac 11

mac 11 Banned

When you buy one of these it is ruining the breed cause that breeder is going to keep breeding and most likely whoever bought one will breed it

17. TripleJ

TripleJ CH Dog

They are!! Any one who spits out the gamedogs are bred to be mean and are bad and all the above IS RUINING the breed and they spout off this for what? MONEY that is a scumb bag if you ask me. They breed to make money from the dogs(GET A JOB) They want be cool and say they have pit bulls but hate hate what they are They are tring to make money off the the most honest dogs in the world by passing off fat curr junk as the real deal then when some one knows a little something they try and turn them to fit there own greedy needs. YIS J

18. Why does public perception bother you so much? Let people think what they will and you continue on doing what you know to be true. If I walk down the street with a tri-color Sorrel and I'm told my rottie mix is good looking do you think I get offended? Do you think the vast majority of Labradors are true to their breed? Public perception is always going to be vague and stereotyped.

19. Big Game

Big Game CH Dog

Tripple J If I could thank youre post Twice. DAMN IT I WOLD!!!!!!!!
    EXACTLY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    NOT TO MENTION THAY ARE DIRTYING THE F"IN GENE POOL BY BREEDING THE POS AND REGISTERING THEM AS APBT.
    Taking advantage of the ignorant and uninformed. SCUM
    Breeding !2 month old dogs. Unethical = SCUMBAGS

20. umm...NO. If someone were to say something about my dog that isn't true,they will get corrected. Just like this woman. She thought she had a pit bull...I corrected her. She does not have any pit bulls...she has bullies. BIG difference.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.