1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

You can do anything on Ebay

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by CB, Jul 2, 2005.

1. CB

CB CH Dog

2. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

3. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

Thats just plain stupid why someone would be selling live animals on there.And it's registered with CKC that place is a joke.

4. Marty

Marty Guest

Lol what is it ?
    I know a pitbull pup :confused: lol
    OK its CKC lol

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2005
  5. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

That's about the stupidest thing I've ever seen! I can't believe someone would pay for that.....

I need to go sell some leftover eggs from breakfast now.... :rolleyes: Starting bid -$50

6. CB

CB CH Dog

there trying to sell the puyps name they could figure out a name for it so whoever gets the highest bid will be able to name the dog lol.

7. rocksteady

rocksteady I'll drink to that..

not supposed to sell live animals on ebay last I knew..

lol oh I see lol.. the name. Help 6 children name the pup..hmm. What a scam

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2005
  8. CB

CB CH Dog

there dumb. If i won that i would tell them to name the dumbest name ever that would be some funny stuff.

9. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

They aren't selling the dog they are letting the higest bidder the right to name it.. How freaking stupid ...just call it ebay if your gonna go to all the trouble of getting it on there.

10. PADogman

PADogman Top Dog

how are you gonna know for sure if there even gonna name it what you want it to be named.you dont get the dog so how are you ever gonna know.

11. Marty

Marty Guest

Sounds like a scam to me!!!

12. DEADGAME14

DEADGAME14 Big Dog

wow that is about the stupidest thing i have ever seen.Who the hell would want to pay to help name someones up?That is a huge crock of sh!t.i hope they dont really think people are really that gullable.I see there are no bids yet.lmao.

13. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

That has to be the dumbest thing i have ever seen.

14. B-I-Z

B-I-Z Big Dog

excluding the person that was selling armpit hair this is the most retarded thing I've seen on ebay

why do ppl like this exist????

15. carson3535

carson3535 Big Dog

well I let him or them kow how i felt and how lazy and dumb he was to do this

16. CB

CB CH Dog

If i had the money i would bid for the hell of it and name it numb nutts or butt muncher lol. I guess they will show the papers with the dogs name on it when you win the bid.

17. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

This made me think.. A guy tried to sell his liver on EBAY and I heard another guy tried to sell his kid...Then some pregnant chick sold her belly as a billboard for advertising...So I have a Flag from the World Trade Center that is kinda burned and dirty and also some melted pennies I personally found on Ground Zero when I was helping out in a Volunteer squad from the Red Cross... Well I saw someone selling a flag that I think was from the Pentagon on ebay too from 9-11, and wonder if I could sell this on EBAY...Money for the dogs...lol. Think anyone would buy it or the pennies..I guess it is a historical Item...wonder what we should set the reserve at...lol. The only reason I haven't tried is because of where it came from and I didn't feel good about making a profit off that reason..But I aint using it either and it could make a good museum relic one day..Hmmm what to do...

18. CB

CB CH Dog

I would do it. But your a good guy for helping on that day of 9/11.

19. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Thanks for the compliment...It was all I could do.. I saw so many dead people and sad families I was in a trance for days ...Never thought Id look at a human in the same way again...and I dont...So I have thought this flag and pennies would to someone other than me good...a museum or even somewhere in Washington DC would like to have it ...for a monument or something... but I felt bad thinking about selling it ...Now 9-11 was so long ago
    it seems it has become just a stale thought people just always have in the back of their mind...but to me all those images I have haunt me and 9-11 seems like yesterday and now I am just tired of looking at it ...so thought I would ebay it to the most interested person because now its just a burden to me to look at it everyday in a glass box by my bed...

20. CB

CB CH Dog

yeah i would sell it if it gave you bad memories but it takes a strong person to stay there and help people and look at so many dead people.