1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yo! What line make up Buck line?

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by JayJay, Jun 9, 2005.

1. JayJay

JayJay Banned

Yo! Anyone know what line make up Buck bloodline, and bolio lol

2. B

B CH Dog

3. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

they both good looking dogs and looks like they could handle the buisness

4. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Love bolio, but man is that one ugly dog pic!

5. devinben3

devinben3 CH Dog

ya i agree, the bolio pic isn't good..but he still got the job done.
    gr ch buck is an awesome looking dog! and his daddy is extremely good looking too, he's got some nice shiny coat w/some big bumps!!

6. JayJay

JayJay Banned

can you correct me if i am wrong, :)

so when a dog make such an impression, or stand out from the crowd, they start to name the line, or called the line from that dog.
    example: Buck line, actually come from Gr Ch Buck?

7. chainsoff

chainsoff Big Dog

It's not just looking good and standing out. They msut have accomlished greatness, so to speak, and produce the same in good percentages of their offspring.

8. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

I'm soooo in love with those dogs! (hence why I keep the line going on my yard)

9. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

I love those line of dogs as well, especially if there's a little bit of Buck/Bolio/Dirty Mary in there. Actually Bolio in the other two as well. With Buck it would just depend on what ped you believe. Good Bolio dogs are virtually extinct in South Africa. You guys mind to post some peds?

10. The Saint

The Saint Big Dog

Nobody running some Buck/Dirty Mary/Bolio stuff that's working out for them????