1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yo, guys, I'm back

Discussion in 'Dog Shows & Events' started by HumanScan, Jun 3, 2007.

1. HumanScan

HumanScan Pup

Hi guys, I'm back, and this time i show u my best dog, he named Jack, enjoy it and we talkin with this just late.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Tonka03

Tonka03 Big Dog

good lookin dog but your last pic is kinda funnnnnny... if you know what im sayin dude!!

tony

3. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

i am just going to come out and say it.and if you can prove me other wise that will be great.but that dog doesn't look like a bulldog,his hair looks to long,the coloring on the tail is odd but i have seen some with some odd markings on it.but the real stickler is the curled tail.don't see many with a a curled tail and longer hair.a bulldogs hair should be no longer than 1/8 inch.like i said if you can prove me other wise i would be open to what you have to say.

4. In China the world still seems to be in order ... you have ped?
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][/QUOTE]

5. MinorThreat

MinorThreat CH Dog

Old Timer, I've seen many RBJ dogs with longer rough coats and odd tails

6. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

maybe some Tosa?He is nice looking ,regardless.

7. pittychick

pittychick Big Dog

He's a nice looking dog, but Tosa jumped in my head as soon as I saw him.

8. NC

NC CH Dog

Looks nothing like a Tosa to me.. tosa are part of the Mastiff family.. that dog looks like a good bulldog to me. Looks like his neck is wet and maybe thats what is making his hair look thicker.. my boy Folsom.. his hair looks thick when its wet makes it stand up and sort of mat up a bit.

Good looking boy !

9. CrazyK9

CrazyK9 Top Dog

From looking back at posts, I think the OP was told Jack was of Jeep blood by the dog's former owner or breeder. He didn't sound like he was to sure of his dog's lineage.

Purebred APBT or not, I REALLY love the way he looks and it would seem from his post the dog has proven HumanScan he is a bulldog at heart.

10. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I have seen dogs marked like his. I have one, her markings are just alot darker. Also I have seen dogs with a "hook" tail. It's not to standard but not unheard of either. Anyways Nice dog Humanscan, I like him. This is my dog that is marked like him:
    [​IMG]

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

This is JMHO, but he looks like a pure pit bull to me. His fur doesn't look long, but it does look rough & dry which can sometimes give it a "longer" look.

As for his tail, I don't see where it curls at all. IMO his tail looks more sabre, although I have seen pit bulls w/ hook tails.

As for the coloration on his tail, it is perfectly normal & I have seen many pit bulls have a tail that color. I call it a "dip stick tail" b/c it looks like the tail was dipped in oil. lol.

But anyway, to cut to the chase, he looks like a very nice purebred pittie to me. But again, that is JMHO.

12. miakoda

miakoda GRCH Dog

The tail on that dog is often referred to as a "gay tail" as it curls over the back. It's a fault in the breed, but it does occur. We've got one who tail does that when he's focused on something (vs. standing straight up).

As for the coat, it does look a bit longer, but I agree with ABK. A poor quality food can result in a shabby looking coat like the dog above has.

With that said, I have no idea what the dog is or is not. But all of the characteristics pointed out that do not make him a "pit bull" are found every day in "pit bulls" across the world. JMO.

13. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

i will go ahead with you on the tail.but look at the lenth of fur on the tail.markings were odd but not the deciding factor as to why i don't think it is all bulldog.also was not looking at the hair around the neck,i was looking at the hair on the tail,and on the body just to long to be considered rough to me.even your RBJ dogs didn't have hair quite like that.it can be the best match dog in the world but call it what it is don't ride the coat tails of a bulldog like the rest have.have pride in your animals and call it what it is thats my opinion.lot of folks may think this dog looks like a regular old working class bulldog.but my gut is telling me this dog has a little something else in him and as a rule the gut ain't wrong.

14. To be honest, the hair length makes me also distrustful . It is not incredibly that this dog has 10.20 or 30% Tosa in itself . The least ones know that the Tosa is a rather young dog race . The Tosa was created because the real, old Japanese fighting dogs had no chance compared with the western ones. Very briefly Akitas had no chance against Bulldogs. Therefore, the Japanese mixed western fighting dogs (above all, best = Bulldogs) in her old Akita lines. The Tosa was born. Later still bigger working dogs were added (Fila, canarische doggen etc.) and was selected always with the help of the fight .Many say the best Tosas are small .... however, I say the best Tosas have most Bulldog blood .And the cleverest Chinese (and Japanese) breed pure Bulldogs.

15. HumanScan

HumanScan Pup

Thx for ur talkin, guys, but anyhow, Jack is the best one i've seen, & in China, we don't breeds any kinds of tosa, his fur is short & not curls, he is one of pit-bull dog, that was truth, anyway, thanks for ur teachin and opinions.
    /hs

16. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Tess had a brother in her litter, that was a lighter buckskin color, but he has the same tail markings...I see what OldTimer is saying though...Anyway, the dog looks good.

17. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

OMG ABK my Lilly has "dip stick tail"...and here I thought she was just a dip stick!!!!! LOL She is not an APBT, she is an Am Staff....

18. PorsA

PorsA Big Dog

Good looking dog. I prefer them a bit smaller but it;s a nice bulldog. We have a female (amstaff) from working lines with a curled tail also and she is pure bred for sure. i reaky hate that ugly tail, but it's the heart that's makes the dog. good luck with your dog.

19. Old Timer

Old Timer CH Dog

wait a minute here are you saying because the dogs hair is not curly means he is a APBT?yes the hair is short but still to long in my opinion wich is why i cast a doubtfull eye on the dog.do you have a pedigree on your animal?