1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yetti Coolers

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Aug 12, 2015.

1. Mudville_Monsta

Mudville_Monsta Top Dog

We normally keep the live one in a small lunch type ice chest or a 5gal bucket. If we see them coming we just act as if we're adding water or rinsing out the bucket and let them swim away. On the boat isn't so bad there's time, but when on the bank they sneak up on you from time to time or watch with binoculars or night vision. These game wardens out here get spec ops with it...lol

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol yep every time I been caught up in a jam with them fuckers it was on land.

3. Beatrix Kiddo

Beatrix Kiddo Top Dog

ooops. lol i've said too much

carry on...

4. I have a 65 and the roadie 20. They are great for keeping ice. I usually throw a frozen milk jug in to cool them off before the day I plan to use. I use when fishing on lake michigan and elk hunting in Idaho/Wyoming.

I have some big guys jumping in and out of the boat and the yeti's handle it well as a step to get in and out. Had one guy put his foot through coleman.

They are heavy which is one reason I havent bought a bigger one. I am moving around solo alot.

5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Well had my Yeti cooler over a year now and I am very pleased with this cooler.Its the best I have ever owned,expensive but worth the cash in the long run.

6. niko

niko CH Dog

PicsArt_07-31-01.05.31.jpg Sounds good Bama...Im loading up the cooler with these for fishing later:)

bamaman likes this.
  7. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Plenty of Skipjack

skipwap.jpg
    skippy.jpg

Shad

shadnet.jpg

and Moon Eye around here..

moonies.jpg

We use em dead, either chunked, heads or whole trolling.

I found these RTIC coolers too be a little better than the Yeti's and cheaper.

https://www.rticcoolers.com/

niko and bamaman like this.
  8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Lol u doin better than me , I actually bought some Coors light last night which Is a step up for me.Bush Light what I always drink but it was my birthday and wanted somethin different .Some older guy in tye beer isle and we start talkin beer and he was like man I mix bud light platinum / corona and fresh lime juice .He said its great and I said well I may try that in the future .lol

niko likes this.
  9. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Fellas its to hot to fish here right now, its bad.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

11. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

^^^^ reply is up there.Screwed it up some how.

12. niko

niko CH Dog

I got turned on to IPA awhile back,at 9.2% Alc 2 is all I need lol...cool thing is it's local:)

bamaman likes this.
  13. pitbulld0gs

Same here Bama, only fishing too do here right now is night fishing.

bamaman and niko like this.
  14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

When they first came out with Bud Light Platinum well my woman brought me home a 12 pack to try .I know I can drink a 12 pack and still be somewhat normal , I didn't realize how much stronger the platinums were .Here I go , strugglin to drink this 12 pack but I'm hard headed and I'm gone drink this dam 12 pack , I did and I was shitfaced!.She was pissed off for 2 days lol.I guess I showed out a little bit.lol

niko likes this.
  15. niko

niko CH Dog

Lmao!....the other night I added a little Patron and I paid for it lol

bamaman likes this.
  16. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Back at work to start yet another week in this heat.This is a 32 ounce Yeti Rambler ,it keeps cold things cold and hot things hot.I just got it this weekend and it was a birthday gift to me .Last night around 9 , put some ice in it and filled it up with soda .I didn't drink it all , this morning I woke up around 5 and took a swig out of it, good ice and the soda wasn't watered down or flat.Still had fizz, my house was 72 degrees so nope not the hottest but none the less the soda was still fresh at 5 a.m..This Rambler does work , everyone I work with has one and we don't have A.C. at work.Just another Yeti product I thought I would share with yall.Another fine product by Yeti.

Attached Files:

niko likes this.
  17. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

https://www.rticcoolers.com/shop/coolers/softpak/RTIC-SoftPak-40-Grey
    I Will be purchasing one of these Rtic bag coolers and I will let you know how I like it.That will be handy for the golf course or beaches and such.They are getting good reviews and cheaper than a Yeti.I alreaady own a Yeti cooler but not thier bag cooler.

niko likes this.
  18. pitbulld0gs

Let me know what ya think.

bamaman likes this.