1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yeti drops NRA ..lol

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by bamaman, Apr 25, 2018.

1. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Watch those videos Slim lol..Hmmm nice trucks ,Nice AR rifles and how abused did those Yeti's look ? Lol .Did you see a guy pull up in a Yota mud clear up over the windshield pull his muddy Yeti out and shoot it with his 270? Lol

2. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ok this is my 35 at Yeti.Its a winning machine.Good stuff.

Attached Files:

3. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

This is a Coleman that somebody left here.Quite easy to see a difference in the 2.

Attached Files:

4. pitbulld0gs

pitbulld0gs Top Dog Staff Member

Those type of coolers are great for keeping shit cold for long periods of time. They work good for fishing trips and outdoor type shit. Me? I am a cheapo as well. If it holds ice for a day or two, I'm good lol.

bamaman likes this.
  5. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

All this one is for is drinks.Will hold 24 ,12 ounce cans and 2 lbs of ice.I actually should have got a 45.Its strictly just for water,beer,Gatorade etc .

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Ozark Trail...My work cooler .It keeps ice pretty good .Better than the really cheap flimsy ones.I paid 40 bucks at Wal-Mart for it.This style in a Yeti will run u about 300.Nah I wont pay 300 for a bag cooler.

Attached Files:

david63 likes this.
  7. david63

david63 CH Dog

It's not just Yeti. Bank of America announced earlier this month they will not finance firearm manufacturers.

bamaman likes this.
  8. slim12

slim12 Super Moderator Staff Member

Very few people who support the 2nd amendment have actually read the 2nd amendment. 90% out there have very little understanding of what the 2nd amendment truly represents and what it was truly intended to do when it was written way back when.

So for me it is a different side of the coin. The NRA on one hand uses the 2nd amendment as a rallying cry which in turn generates millions, maybe even billions of dollars. They support any and everything that will sell guns.

Yeti had to know there would be push back stepping on the toes of a billion dollar industry so were they guided by there moral compass or felt their popularity amongst non-NRA types/anti-gun types would keep them in business? I am thinking they were thinking, "who needs the frikkin' NRA". Based on their back tracking and side stepping, they do.

The gun debate crosses all boundaries. I'm not an all out gun guy nor a guy that jumps and down for the latest cause. I mostly laugh at the 'what is an assault rifle' debates and news reports. There was a shotgun killing near here a few weeks ago. The picture of the shotgun was shown. It was an old single barrel 12G. The head line said "Fatal assault with shotgun". Since the media attempts to dictate the way we think I guess now a single barrel shotgun is an assault type gun. Maybe we need to ban those?

I think Yeti stepped a bit far to the left and the dollar bill will drag them back to the right some.

S

Carolinacur likes this.
  9. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

It's irritating businesses annouce their stance on issues. Their business is to make a good product and beyond that shouldn't be a public concern, that's the world we live in.

I thought the "click" shit ended after high school but it surely never ends in all things.

Don't have a yeti and never will as this whole situation turned me off with their products.

10. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Yeti is screwed .They will never be what they once was.I'm no NRA member just a guy who doesnt support Gun Control.I won't buy any more Yeti products.We already have Gun control .Illegal for a felon to own a gun but yet they do.lol

david63, slim12 and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  11. pitbulld0gs

He's right you know ^.. Secondly a business really shouldn't worry about political views, it's just a way to cut your nose off too spite your face.

david63, bamaman and YellowJohnJocko like this.
  12. slim12

Same with professional athletes. Not that I do not respect the opinion of another but to a certain degree I agreed with the reporter to King James, "Just shut up and dribble". Same with businesses. Make a great cooler and let capitalism work.

My soap box platform is that if people put in a hard 40-50 hours a week every week they would not have the time nor the energy to keep shit stirred up.

I'm averaging close to 60 hours a week. I come home a feed the dogs in the dark, rake shit in the dark, and the plop down to repeat the cycle. I can't find the time to save the world. LOL

S

13. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

Lol Slim...so true so true.
    I think "shut up and handle your dog is fitting also" haha

14. slim12

Agreed as well.

For me, I should shut up (on here) and handle my dog(s).

The night shifts are not so bad at least it is day time when I can get in a few minutes to feed, water and tidy up. The dayshifts provides a different degree of difficulty.

I always seem to find a pile of shit with my feet before the flash light. LOL

But so it goes.

S

15. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

I swear they made the headlight for us dog folks! I'd be lost without mine, havent owned a flashlight since buying my first headlight.

If you buy a good one you can see every turd before stepping on them! lol

pitbulld0gs likes this.
  16. pitbulld0gs

Man i have them head lamps all over the place. In my cars and truck, tackle bags, hanging by the back door, hanging by the front door lol, i pick one up when i see them on sale because usually my buddies or kids lose one or two a year.

YellowJohnJocko likes this.
  17. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

18. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

They are the best!!!! Such a useful tool.

19. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

I got a Pelican rechargeable flash light.its nice.I had yesterday off and was a perfect day as far as weather.Got the yard done amd even cleaned out the fridge.I'm sitting here today thinking its Sunday .

20. YellowJohnJocko

YellowJohnJocko Big Dog

But Bama your hands aren't ree with a flashlight. Get you a headlight and you'll never look at a flash light the same I guarantee you.

david63, pitbulld0gs and bamaman like this.