1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yet another dog food post...sorry

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Roland64, Dec 20, 2004.

1. Roland64

Roland64 Pup

Hey everybody I know we are all sick of dog food posts but I have a question about one i particular. I have been feeding my dog Exclusive. The first three ingredients are chicken, chicken meal, and oatmeal. At first I thought this was a pretty good feed but recently my dog has started having dry itchy skin and rash on his underbody. I am picking up some antibitoics from the vet tommorrow but I am wondering if this is a result of the food. He's been on this (Exclusive) for a couple of months now and this is the first time the rash has occured since on this feed. He was on another low brand feed when I got him and he had the same rash, the antibiotics took care of it. Has anyone else had any experience with Exclusive and does anyone think that the rash could be a result of this? Regardless I am going to switch to Canidae, since it seems to be the feed of choice. Thanks in advance.
    Roland

2. I have been using Eukanuba premium performance it seems to work very well Angus coat
    is shiny, he has gret big white teeth and not an ounce of fat,so i would tell all that i think
    it is the best out there.i live by the duo energy system! as for rashs bully dogs have lots
    of alergys and there is realy nothing we can do it sucks but just one more thing of a long list of things the bullydog will indore.BULLYDOG BREADERS ARE THE HARDEST WORKING BREADERS IN THE K9 WORLD!!!
    shakky socks mcnasty!
    GOT PACK?

3. Empire

Empire Big Dog

Nutro Natural Choice Lamb & Rice Formula

4. EliDogs

EliDogs Pup

I am feeding Nutro Max Mini Chunks...

5. powder925

powder925 Big Dog

I am feeding Evolve and its the best I have used so far

6. Zoe

Zoe CH Dog

Man.... I just made this exact comment on another post! lol Venus is plagued with dry skin. California Natural makes her gleam!

7. sixkiller

sixkiller Banned

Rabitts!!!!!!!!

8. SWAMPER

SWAMPER Pup

Diamond Gold!