1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yes it wasn't pc but o freaking well

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by crazycooter, Sep 23, 2009.

1. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

I work for uncle sam and have to deal with freaking cry baby pc punks all day. If you can't take a freaking joke get the freak out of the topic.IT WAS A JOKE GET OVER IT ALREADY. Only one person got upset here (well only one said something anyways) I didn't mean it as a slander against anyone just like someone said it could be used in other wauys like white & dacker or mexican & dacker but it is called a black & decker

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I don't think you need to explain any of that Cooter..... It aint what you say it's how you say it. That should have been handle differently..... and if you whould have said something foul i whould have got in yo ass bout it.... lol

Vic

3. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

Man you say what you want dude

As will I and belive me I wasnt mad

but i am aware

brother I live in texas Ive brobly heard just about every black n white joke
    there is

said in just about every way you can say it nice, mean, slick, with a smile, while asking for a beer
    I know bandidos,A.B. ,K.K.K.,T.S

that just get along wit you

even been told by a person that I grew up wit that they didnt concider us as nig's but black folks living because we dont start trouble.
    and you know what we ate at their house,and spent the night at their house, as kids
    Im 28 been knowing them for 24yrs easy
    that same dude killed a black man for breaking down in his driveway, went and started trouble with the dude and when the dude acted like he wanted to do something
    he shot him in the head and claimed self defence

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 23, 2009
  4. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

that is our god givin right

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

All i'm sayin is this you may have been offended and i understand that thats not ok... but I don't think he intended to be offencive.... Just a joke, nothing more nothing less. That thread became so much more then it had to be.

Vic

6. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

N after all that you felt that joke needed to be handled that way? You couldn't have just sid you didn't think it was funny and u were offended. it could have been fixed over a discussion. and not been any accusations on anyones character..... It wasn't funny IMO. it got ugly and dind't have to. thats all i'm sayin....... You Not the only one to have to deal with racisim (sp)....

7. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

hey as far as Im concerned its over

live and let live

learn and let learn

8. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

Feelings are not always facts...and im not a gay viking lol.:)

9. crazycooter

crazycooter Top Dog

lol yeah your not a viking :D

10. BustaH

BustaH Top Dog

really IM NOT! :p

11. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Well shoot man, why don't you break 'em out? It's not like other jokes haven't been said here before about almost ever frigging subject under the sun. I'm a half Polish & my grandparents were Jews. Heck, my dad has claimed he is German his whole entire life b/c he is ashamed to admit his parents were Polish Jews & my own mother calls me a "woplock" (half Polish - half Italian). So don't think you're the only one who has heard your fair share of ethnic jokes. Don't whine & cry, share a joke. Times are tough, we all need a laugh! :D

12. Pit Bull Pride

Pit Bull Pride Big Dog

Eh, no matter what you say, how you say it nowadays, there will be at least one person out there that takes it personal. That goes for ANY subject. sigh.

13. gh32

gh32 CH Dog

Now that was funny,LOL:D