1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yellow dogs = big dogs + rant

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by Burger, May 31, 2010.

1. Burger

Burger Pup

Its funny how people can look at the yellow dogs coming off of red boy and jocko lines from way back, and clearly see dogs that are well into the 80Lb range, and never question once what is coming out of the wood work regarding dogs used to build the line???? I find it equally as funny that most people will see a pitbull of whatever lineage and if it weighs a magical number higher than what "THEY" think a pitbull should weigh you automatically have an AM BULLY or some other mixed breed??? I've seen several "YELLOW" dogs around here in the 75Lb range (males) and females easily 60 pounds.. Are they American bullies? are they AM STAFFS??? no wait, if they came from champion lines it doesn't matter right??? that dog could be 700Lbs and if there is 4X's MAYDAY in its lineage we wont question it for a second.

These forums are retarded for the fact that nobody really remembers what makes a true pit dog, it isn't size, it isn't conformation it isn't color it isn't any of these trivial stupid petty little things...it isn't bloodlines it is purely FLUKE. A game dog in this day and age is a fucking crap shoot. I have seen dogs come off of blue stock with ruffian/gaff/greyline type back grounds that get rolled with game bred stock and annihilate these dogs, I have seen it go both ways. Ive seen catch weight and fixed weight show downs, I've seen everything. And what Ive learned is that no matter where you buy a dog, you aren't guaranteed shit with it. ( I could shit in a box and stamp a guarantee on it, but at the end of the day all you have is a guaranteed box of shit)

I personally prefer the yellow dogs for their size, and believe they are way more functional and practical in this day and age. (Are they mixed somewhere way back in their heritage??? who knows......WHO CARES) Even back in the day big yellow's rarely fought, because it was hard to find big dogs for catch weight fights, and you couldn't pit a dog like mayday against a jeep??? that poor jeep dog would get eaten, LITERALLY.

A real dog or real pitbull can be bred from any line we see nowadays, Ive seen this first hand. And if it can work, and it has true heart...IT IS A TRUE PITBULL

2. fblb

fblb Top Dog

I find it funny how you think this forum is retarded, but are still hung up on what the members on here think of your bully.

3. fblb

fblb Top Dog

It's very easy to see that you have no comprehension of what you are talking about, lmao.

4. Burger

Burger Pup

I could care less what members think of my registered APBT.

5. Burger

Burger Pup

If so you prove to me what you see so easily, why don't you try and educate me? humor me? give me some insight on what you think I don't understand???

Your stupid remarks with no backup probably resemble your own dog, all bark with no bite

6. fblb

fblb Top Dog

You previously talked about coming to someones home, and kicking their ass in their own home I am in SD why not come visit me? Baiting ass moron.

7. Yardboy

Yardboy CH Dog

No doubt fblb. And seriously, greyline dogs against game bred? Guess where I'm gonna put my money.......and you know what, I'm almost garantees to win that bet to. The odds of finding a dog bred for size and color being able to whip a gamebred dog of equal weight is unheard of. Sorry dude, I call bullshit. I don't disagree with the entire post, just 90% of it. And how many real yellow bred dogs weighed 75lbs @ conditioned weight? And even if you had a 75lbs yellow dog and a 75 lbs bully and both were dead game, the yellow dog is still more likely too win cause he's built better conformationally. Bullies are short legged no neck, big head and heavy front end. None of these are desireable. And I'd take your garantee stamped box of shit over a greyline piece of shit anyday cause at least then I'd know for sure that I got what I was lookin for instead of tryin to by a bulldog and still gettin a piece of shit.:cool:

Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2010
  8. madboy

madboy Big Dog

since l've been here for a few months...........l'ts my shout!!! anyone for pop corn!!:dogtongue:

9. LuvMyBulldogs

LuvMyBulldogs Big Dog

ROTFLMAO!!!!:D:D Nothing else needs to be said, Yardboy's got this one.....

10. Colossus

Colossus Big Dog

banned already...? :goodposting:

11. Dr_jitsu

Dr_jitsu Big Dog

One point is incorrect (among others) and that is when you see a lot of Mayday's in a ped, the dogs usually get smaller, not bigger.

12. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

I've seen more small yellow bogs than bigger ones if you ask me.
    You are right inbreeding brings the size down, it when you outcrossing that you may see a 65 pound dog but still within the standards

13. NewSchoolDogMan

NewSchoolDogMan Top Dog

LOL @ the ruffian/gaff/greyline dogs being rolled into gamebred dogs and "annihilating" them. I'm guessing he thinks because he has a bully that shows teeth, rasies his hackles, barks, and is willing to fight is a gamedog when in fact all of these are signs of a CUR. There are so many dogs out there that are willing to start, but no dog when best of breed is matched with best of breed can cur an apbt.