1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yates European dogman

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by killadev300, Feb 20, 2013.

1. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

any of you guys from across the pond know of a dogman named yates and his dogs some of his dogs are in some peds of my dogs
    heard he was a good dogman that produced good dogs off his stock any more information would be helpful

2. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

3. sunbeam

sunbeam CH Dog

thought they was weightpull stuff ??? i have a photo of jake, big rednose dog but does not look to have a mark on him, perhaps he was young when it was taken,.sorry i can not be more help.

4. killadev300

killadev300 Big Dog

no problem sunbeam i never heard they were weight pull dogs i heard yates was a hard dog man and brought bulldogs.... but i heard it a while back and i dont know much about it at all