1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Yard and setup supply

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by jrpitdog, Mar 4, 2010.

1. jrpitdog

jrpitdog Pup

I am a certified welder, with 10 years experience as a fabricator. I am selling breeding stands, weight pulling tracks and carts, chain setups (cheap), I make my own 3/8 swivels about half the price you can buy them. I am in the process of building my own slatmill. I soon will be trying to sell slatmills as well probably around the 700-800$ range. Pm me for info and prices

2. Corley

Corley Big Dog

How much for the breeding stands? Do you have any pictures?
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

3. jrpitdog

jrpitdog Pup

I will post some pics as soon as I can. Prices for breeding stands are $100 plus shipping, oh and they are fully adjustable.

4. jrpitdog

jrpitdog Pup

Forgot to mention cable setups as well

5. malakimax

malakimax Big Dog

Sounds awsome- let us know

6. absolute peril

absolute peril Big Dog

You should set-up a website.

7. jrpitdog

jrpitdog Pup

I know, I know, believe me its on the agenda. Im just now getting some business cards made, I do all sorts of welding as well.

8. doubledog

doubledog Pup

sweet, let me in on that

9. jjkennels

jjkennels Pup

anyjoy on anything

10. Would like to see yours swivels. We are always looking for ways to upgrade. If you make a swivel with one ring big enough for a 2in collar to run thru, that would be cool. Thanks

Deathmetal

11. sy82nj

sy82nj Top Dog

i also need swivels that a 2" collar will fit thru

12. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

I have been looking for something a 2inch collar would fit thru myself. I made a drawing of one that seems like it would work but I'm not too good of a welder lol.. I'll post the drawing an maybe you can Work off of it or get a idea.

13. ohpitbulls

ohpitbulls CH Dog

It's basically a 2 1/2 inch ring an a 1 1/2 with a heavy duty swivel connecting the two. You can use the 2 1/2 inch ring for your collor an the 1 1/2 inch ring to connect you chain....
    JDK

14. mr. piff

mr. piff Pup

yes post pics when you get a chance. Im interested in the slatmill

15. ElJay

ElJay CH Dog

been almost 6 months since this fellow has been on this site, over a year since this thread post. dunno if yall will get a response any time soon fellas...