1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

yall'd be proud

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pittfallin, Feb 14, 2007.

1. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

I know... I thought about hating dog theives before posting it, but yeah... this is bad news. But this is also the type of guy who would find himself something else if that happened. It might even boost his ego to know that his new "prize game-bred" pup was so valuable that someone had to have it! lol

2. thank you!

Riptora likes this.
  3. jeeperino

jeeperino CH Dog

I tend to lean more toward the side that thinks only dogmen should own bulldogs and not Jon Q public. I cant tell u what 2 do with the guy, its just another 1 of 10 million jokers with a useless bulldog, Fu(k it. Youre not saint bulldog and its not up to u educate people about stuff u dont know much about anyway. I know its exciting to start learning and u wanna share your knowledge with people and try and help. But, sometimes giving the wrong people the right info can be a bad idea.

Here is question for u. If u explained to him about game lines, show lines, and mutts, why did he want a game bred dog if he wasnt planning on putting it on the floor or had done it in the past?? Seems to me hed want a show dog. Wasnt he impressed with your dog enough to want one bred just like it? That is why I would be questioning his character.Who wants a truely game bred animal for a pretty lawn ornament and be around kids???

Riptora likes this.
  4. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Keep drilling it into his small brain, because even Machobuck would be garbage if owned and operated by a dumb a$$ like him. It takes a hell of a lot more than bloodlines and a backyard to make a good dog, and he needs to know this. He'll listen if you play your cards right. Just think of how selfish he is, and word it so he knows he'll get something out of it. Trick him into thinking responsibly! ha ha ha

CrazyK9 and BoogiemanBlood like this.
  5. chloesredboy

chloesredboy CH Dog

oh i completley agree with you i just didnt want say it first!

6. Pitbull219

Pitbull219 CH Dog

LMFAO!!! That's about the funniest damn thing I've read in a while. You get rep points for that one.....

7. Riptora

Riptora CH Dog

Ahhhh... it's so unfortunate isn't it? Well, what happened has happened, so I think all focus should be on the future.

8. Bailey

Bailey Pup

Good try on wanting to educate, bad move for not keeping in touch with him for further education, and try and listen to what people are actually telling you because whether you see it as negative or positive take that information and try to see what you can turn it into.

Basically what I'm saying is instead of posting and replying so much, do your homework, trust me. I've been booted from here 3 times and I've finally learned.;) Trust me on this. Pm me or find someone on here that will be willing to pm with you on a regular basis, that works.

9. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

Oh so now that someone pointed that out NOW you claim it had a poor temperment. Right :rolleyes: What you did was stupid and irresponsible. Own up to it and stop changing your story.

10. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

I agree with you. First the dog was euthed because "he showed the guy the light" and he got a real APBT. Then when told how ignorant that was now magically it's because the dog was HA. I call Bullsh*t

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2007
    BoogiemanBlood likes this.
  11. Verderben

Verderben CH Dog

13. Chef-Kergin

Chef-Kergin Guest

If it looks like a duck, and it walks like a duck, swims like a duck, flies like a duck, it's a f*ckin duck.

Bs is BS is BS no matter what way you try and spin it, dude.

Most people calls em like they sees em. And they saw BS.

14. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

what a damn fool you are, people get on here and say stuff and instead of having somthing to contribute you want to try to pick apart a post to find somthing wrong. i told you the way it is. all i did is educate the guy a little, i told him that the way his dog was acting was bad and that what he had was a poor representation of the breed. i cant controll what the guy does i can only tell him and show him what i know. call b.s i dont give a damn! people like you make it hard to even get on here and say anything.

once again, if you got so much imput what would you have done?

15. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

why exactly would i lie,...

16. ppl always have done there own thing untill they see the truth.

17. pittfallin

pittfallin Top Dog

im sorry , i dont know what you mean by that...no offince

18. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Thank you! ;)

19. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

Thanks for claryfing!

20. cheekymunkee

cheekymunkee Top Dog

There is nothing you can do to prevent someone from getting a dog. You did prevent him from breeding a HA dog, that is the best you can hope for.