1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Ya Gotta Work Hard For It

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by RedNoseGurl, Nov 21, 2009.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWGgNwWvlFM[/ame]

[​IMG]

2. FrankDublin

FrankDublin CH Dog

nice dogs

and your not so hard on the eyes yourself

3. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Spring pull in the living room?? YOur my hero!! :D

4. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

So im told Frank ;) and those are just my crappy show pics LOL.... I clean up way nicer then that LMAO

Nota.....bahahaha you know how i roll..... i gotta mill behind there too....its raining out, you dont expect me to go outside and melt do you ?

5. Rampage

Rampage Big Dog

Nice lookin dogs!

6. HighCoastHiker

HighCoastHiker Top Dog

Damn skippy!

7. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Nice dogs !

8. NotaBlueHippo

NotaBlueHippo Big Dog

Nota.....bahahaha you know how i roll..... i gotta mill behind there too....its raining out, you dont expect me to go outside and melt do you ?[/QUOTE]
    Shoulda stoped when you were ahead now you talkin like a true sally... lmao shit dont melt anyway or is it sugar i dont remember:D

9. outrightmike

outrightmike CH Dog

great dogs! cool video!

10. csotelo9388

csotelo9388 Big Dog

spring pole in the living room that just awsome!!!!i need a woman like that.oh n nice lookin dogs too:D:D:D:D

11. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Nota....

I WILL TO melt if i go in the rain lol...... i like sunday football parties and guns....bahaha i am no Sally LOL

Thanx guys

12. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

We got one in ours too lol.

Maybe it's a woman thing, I don't wanna be out in the cold!

13. chessfighter

chessfighter Big Dog

Beautiful dogs. That spring pole set up has me looking around and trying to figure out if I can set something up like that in my place:p. I luv the clip of your dog running on the mill with ears back tail up and working.

14. IMPACT631

IMPACT631 Top Dog

great video

15. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

In my house the bedroom is a loft.....so you can look right over the railing from my room and see my livingroom.....the only reason its in the house is because Justice was WAY too loud on it outside on the tree.....and then Bull would see her working it and his old ass would wanna work it so he would whine and babble.....so I just looked up one day and was like Hawt Damn CHA CHING..... i can pull it up outta the way when company's over....they dont even know its there. Aaaaaannnnndddd i dont like the rain LOL.....

Chess fighter.....

You have door ways all over the place in your house right ? This is what i did in my apartment....i went out and bought a baby bouncer sling thing......for those parents who are lazy you know LOL....get one of those and convert it to a spring pole, hang it in the doorway, cos thats what those baby things are made for. Hang it there and viola....dont need no loft to have a spring pole in the house...its just more convient LOL. You might need to replace the top moulding on the door but thats cheaper then having dog scratch marks all over your wall from mouting it to the ceiling ! (which ive seen done as well) You could even re-enforce the top of the door moulding on both sides with 2- 2x4's......if you dont mind that above your door....nail them into the door frame. They dont have to be as wide as the door....just wide enough to hook that sling up. If your confused let me know lol....and ill take a pic of my old doorway one....im not the greatest with words.

Allie.....damn rights its a woman thing...... *whispers* its cos we use ALL our brain.

16. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

nice dogs and a great conditioning job also:)

17. StopBSL

StopBSL Top Dog

We put ours in a door way using one of those chin up bars that braces to the doorway. You screw them in. It wont come loose.

That's right. . we are thinking of ways to work the dogs without going outside! lol!