1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

xbox live

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Feb 18, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

by the way.......me n my sons gt is skinny blaze 225

2. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

Damn it.... I just got rid of the xbox last week.... I got tired of paying for xbox live....
    Just switched to the ps3. (had more friends playing online)

but modern warefare is offical....

The bad thing about switching system is I lost my rank and have to start all over again to get the good M16 with the 3 shot burst.

3. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

10th prestige with all titles. I dont play that for fun :D im some what addicted to gaming id rather spend the night in with the right team of mates playing private clan matchs.

4. BringBackup

BringBackup Top Dog

I played CoD once on a PS3, and got killed probably 30 times in a matter of 5 minutes...playing single player...against my brother-in-law! No mercy lol I quit.

5. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

xbox sucks, ps3 is better :D

6. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

does she have a sister? lol

7. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

ps3 online blows compared to xbox live

8. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

she does and her sister is wicked hot. they both live in florida. im thinking road trip we can visit some people in palm(gh)etto thats into dogs and isnt far from the ladies

9. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

I have to agree with you so far. Xbox live was defiantly user friendly and it was easy to see with your friends were doing but again I've had the ps3 for a week so I don't know what all it will do yet.

10. Dream Pits

Dream Pits CH Dog

so, whose driving? lol

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

You crazy ps3 suck musty balls 360 better:cool:

12. oldtymer

oldtymer Top Dog

When you play with a girl its not GT its GSpotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ;)

13. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

I cant disagree with that, but what do you expect when its free? :rolleyes:

14. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

In all reality, the gaming consoles are neck and neck. Yes, xbox has a better online gaming platform than ps3, but I think ps3 feels they make up for that in other ways.

It all comes down to personal preference in my opinion. Ive always been a playstation fan, and always will be.

15. venom

venom Top Dog

I have both an xbox360 and a Ps3... my ps3 gets most of the action.
    Only thing my xbox gets use on is if they have an interesting exlusive that doesnt come out on the playstation... otherwise im on the P3. And i be on that modernwarfare2 and madden10. hit me up for my UserName if yall wanna get down.

16. 6klub

6klub Big Dog

Check you PM..... let's get up!!!!!

17. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

ps3 is better just cuz i hate the controls on xbox

18. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

Totally agree.

19. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Oh me to bro for a long time playstation all day, but when xbox 360 come out and i played it for the first time.....and it was over from there:p

20. BRONXXX

BRONXXX Big Dog

To each is their own. ;)