1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

xbox live

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by peppapig, Feb 18, 2010.

1. peppapig

peppapig Banned

anyone on it and on modern warfare 2?.....if so send me your monicurs on it....my sons just set it up.....lol....cheers....:)

2. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

modern warfare 2 is the shit the best war game ever:d

3. peppapig

peppapig Banned

too true.....been hammering it since last night lol.....:D

4. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

When you play with other people online that's when you are hook hard:D

5. peppapig

peppapig Banned

yes......ill be at it again tnight......giving the yanks n it some rambo style antics lol.....whats your name on it grave digger?...pm if you wish.....

6. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

this is something I indulge with too often :D my GT - Msliljoeyy if you want a girl on you team ;)

7. Lipcurl

Lipcurl Big Dog

Gaming is for men who have never been with a woman , i.e PeppaPIG :dogtongue::p:D:D

8. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

thats how i feel, lol

9. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

pffft, wait till you guys find a girl that will blow you while playing video games

10. gog123

gog123 Top Dog

pepper ill be calling you tomorrow lol cod mw2 is my game.

11. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

My GT is neequeemgordon:D

12. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Lmao bro its not that deep:cool:

13. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

haha well do those rubbish stereo types apply to woman who play games? I like to take a win and then they find out they were just killed by a woman :cool: it's just fun or irritating either way I enjoy mwf2!

14. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

MARRY HER! lol only a fool wouldnt....

15. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

im kicking myself in the ass now. we were together for 7 years, through Hs and college, she even bought, well paid for, the dog in my avatar. but im trying to get back with her even though she is enaged. and she loves the dogs and shes hot... what was i thinking:(

16. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

go back to her.....shit she even digs dogs...........do it....even if you gotta sit outside her window with a guitar and sing her a song! lol

major props if you can get that done, we all had "the one that got away!"

17. GT = Low Recoil

18. feastodg

feastodg Big Dog

she didnt get away, i ran away. now im kicking rocks and staring at my feet.

19. JoeyNzoey

JoeyNzoey Top Dog

men :rolleyes: :dogtongue:

20. peppapig

peppapig Banned

ask ye missus......she loves me playing with her joypad.....says my fingers are sooooooo good.hit all the right buttons....:D:D:dogtongue:;)