1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WTS: USED SLAT & COLBY CARPET.

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by EDOGZ818, Aug 20, 2007.

1. EDOGZ818

EDOGZ818 Big Dog

WTS: USED SLAT & COLBY CARPET.

I Have A Used Slat Mill And Colby Carpet Mill That Haven't Been Used In Years. I Don't Forsee Using Them Again. The Colby Carpet Mill Is Red. For Large Dogs. Some Chew Damage On Ends. Custom With Wieght Pulling Harness Set Up. Carpet Shows Slight Chew Damage As Well, But Mill Works Perfect. This Mill Develops Strengh, Muscle Tone, And Endurance. The Colby Family, Has Plenty Of Resources Available To Support The Mill. $400

The Slatmill Is A Home Made Design. It Was Recommended To Me By The "gator Boys Kennenls", Who Conditioned Ch. Mickey On This Same Design. Ch. Mickey Was A Red, Rednose Dog , Bred By "st. Benidicts Kennel". Ch. Mickey Died In A Tragic Accident With "gator Boys" Drago 1xw, Who Was Conditioned On This Design As Well.

The Mill Was Also Recommend To Me By "solo Kennels". Solo Kennels Ch. Thunder Was A Buckskin, Blacknose Son Of Tom Ratliff's Multi- Champion Producing Dog " Daiesy Mae R.o.m.". Ch. Thunder Was Also The Brother Of Tom Ratliff's Ch. Butkus. Ch. Thunder Is Also The Sire Of My Dog "paycheck Kennels "sweet Pea"", Who Was Conditioned On This Mill , And Is The Dam/mother Of "timber Ridge Kennels Ch. Simba (*a.d.b.a. Champion).

Ch. Thunder Was Considered The Best 40lb Dog On The East Coast.
    Ch. Mickey Was Considered The Best 41lb Dog On The East Coast.

The Mills Have Been Used By Me Only For Exercising My Dogs When Time Or Space Didn't Permit Other Methods. I Have Not Came Close To Pushing The Tolerances They Were Designed For. They Have Sat In Storage For 8 - 9 Yrs. The Slat Mills Has Rust On The Black Iron, Which Can Be Treated, Scraped, Painted Or Left As Is. The Stainless Steel Rollers Have A Mix Of Wd-40 And Dirt On The Inner Rims. It Can Be Cleaned Off , Or Left On. This Is A Sturdy Mill That Is A Free Turning, Momemtum Gaining, Endurance Builder. $1,000
    For Less Than The Price Of A New Slat Mill, You Can Get Both Mills. These Mills Are The Same Type Of Mills That The Old Timers Used To Make Great Dogs A Part Of History. Both Mills Will Outlast The Dogs That They Were Gotten For, As Long As You Don't Leave Them Unattended On The Carpet Mill.
    These Mills Are Dog Powered, Which In My Opinion Is Better Than Electrical, Because The Dog Can Stop When It Gets Tired. Electrical Mills Can Cause Serious And Fatal Overwork Related Injuries. The Slat Mill Has" No Name", Per Se, But It Has A Hell Of A Track Record. I'm On The East Coast If You Want A Local Pick Up.these Mills Are Part Of A.p.b.t. History.

***these Treadmills Were Not Made, Or Sold For Any Illegal Purpose.***

2. hardnock

hardnock Pup

Re: WTS: USED SLAT & COLBY CARPET.

i would like to buy that mill if u still got it omar hit me up ...PHONE #'s NOT PERMITTED!!!...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 17, 2010