1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WTB Turn Table

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by RedNoseGurl, Jun 3, 2010.

1. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

I searched and searched on this forum and found some really good designs for a "turn table", but my problem is im not very mechanically inclined. I do have access to a welder and the materials i just dont think i can do it lol. I can admit this. My question is this ALL the links for the places that had them for sale are invalid or shut down etc etc. Does anyone know where i can purchase a turn table.... those red ones to be exact. Im not sure if those are sold or they were someone's on this forum. Any help would be appreciated.

2. machobuck

machobuck Big Dog

I wonder what's better turntable or manual tredmill

3. RedNoseGurl

RedNoseGurl Big Dog

Thats exactly what i was wondering. You know an opinion is an opinion right everyone has got one.(in regards to conditioning) So i was just going to get everything and try it myself and see what works best for my dogs and myself lol. I got an electric mill, carpet mill, spring pole, flirt pole and drag sled. I want to add to my program a turn table, swim tank and jenny. Now i saw on here how to make a turn table into a jenny.....but i just cant make a turn table :(