1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wrong...sign The Petition Thingy

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by pimpgixxer04, Jun 22, 2005.

1. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 22, 2005
  2. Stickynote

Stickynote Big Dog

extremely distrubing video. Yes- please sign petition!

3. lil'lucybear

lil'lucybear Big Dog

i can't handle that stuff, skinning alive, oh my oh my, i wish i could be ignorant

4. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

i know...its sickning how ppl can do that

5. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

Sign Sign Sign Sign!!!!!!

6. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

it says they break their necks or smash their skulls first they don't skin em alive and who would want to you ever hear a rabbit scream in pain not a pretty sound

7. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

bullshit...watch the video and then tell me they dont skin them alive..

8. Camo

Camo Pup

This just makes me wish it was rabbit season. PETA= THE ENEMY. I ain't signing no PETA nonsense.

9. Jenn

Jenn Top Dog

Was gross, but I'm not going to be signing and supporting PETA either. Sorry, but I don't think too many people here will.

10. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

To be honest i dont know what peta is, i just know its wrong what they were doing to the animals...i dont care anything about "peta"...explain to me what that is...but i still dont think its right.

11. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Peta is a group who steals peoples money from donations because it says it loves animals.....some might, but that is not their goal and thats very clear lately. Peta has killed people to save animals and burnt down buildings with animals still inside "to save them" and frequently break into research labs to free animals. They want testing for a cure for aids to stop, dont believe in any animal test subjects. However this is all a huge front because their leader Ingrid uses insulin daily-THAT WAS TESTED ON ANIMALS, HE WOULD DIE WITHOUT IT! Visit www.petakillsanimals.com to see the truth behind this company. They frequently give money to terrorist groups such as ELF, and yet they hold a tax-exempt status from our government. PETA=People Eating Tasting Animals

12. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

PETA is a facsist nazi terrorist organization under the guise of a legit group called PEOPLE for the ETHICAL TREATMENT of ANIMALS...they support all the people who throw blood on fur bearers and wearers and even give money to criminals to break into places and destroy private property and risk the welfare of the public and humans supposedly to save the animals. The Newkirk freak woman who runs it regularly states humans are parasites and need to be exterminated and she has even been rumored to be involved with the church of euthanasia and if you go here to www.churchofeuthanasia.org you will see more of this human extermination attitude and lots of other cool things that'll land you in hell...trust me the site is disgusting and makes me want to K!LL people don't go if you don't want to be shocked and disturbed...along with the PETA site itself... the attitude towards fellow man is not hidden they are open about it and all forms of use of animals from eating them to using worms in your garden or fishing are frowned upon. Anyhow they are bad news and help feed the media garbage to fuel a fire against people like us that they generally lie about and make up anyway. DO NOT SIGN even if you think it will help it just in turn helps the still living nazis that are trying to run us down and have been and are still more violent and dangerous than any dogman or byb or even ignorant street person could ever be. Whos with me DO NOT SIGN ANY THING ASSOCIATED WITH PETA.

"The only rights an animal has is to garlic and butter".
    Ted Nugent

I believe in only one form of PETA... THIS ONE BELOW SEEMS SAFE.
    P.E.T.A.

PEOPLE EATING TASTY ANIMALS

Join today!!!

13. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

sign me up misterdogman yummy

14. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Ingrid is a SHE Ingrid Newkirk and she is evil...good point on the ELF front too.

15. njchmin

njchmin Big Dog

That video is pretty sick. I wont sign anything for PETA though.

16. pimpgixxer04

pimpgixxer04 Big Dog

oh ok...sorry i didnt know what peta was, i just thought it was wrong what they were doin to those animals..

17. misterdogman

misterdogman CH Dog

Did someone hit rewind button or am I having a flashback...dammit highschool ruined me forever...lol.