1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!....blackrocks sold GrCh Sam Jr

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Dec 24, 2010.

1. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

It does happen and I am well aware of that. Fact remains.Its more often than not folks with peddleing asperations spending that kinda doe for a dog. Im not knocking BRK nor Sam jr's new owners. I know nothing about who it is , what thay payed , or what there intentions with him are. Im willing to bet thay dont ride the same short buss as Crushboners nor are thay the type to be on the messageboards nutting over themselfs on the outside looking in when a good dog gets sold.

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Thank you Congo!!!.....believe all this bullshit online if u want!!...it goes down offline!!...all this online is for play,play!!...I've seen dude buy dogs right after a show from the winner!!!...lmao!!.

3. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

I really don't understand the problem with someone buying the dog to make money studding the shit out of him. He earned the right to be bred, what's the big deal? I never seen a sport where people get so bent out of shape about someone making a buck. Who cares, lol! It's only money.

4. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

They get bent about it online WD!!...offline it's different!!...trust me!!...if I had bought Sam Jr it no question I'm studding the shit out of him!!...call me wat u want!!

5. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I dont have a huge problem with peddlers. I just call them what thay are and dont happen to respect them as mutch as the dogman next to him who aint in it to churn a buck.

6. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

Dont know either, especially with what brk put up to bet with sam jr. And what they won. Not sure why people feel the need to try and tell others how they should breed a dog like that and if they sell pups. As long as they are putting out good dogs, who cares

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Now as far as Wd and Kayo's comments go.Thats an inteligent conversation. Im willing to have civily. My original statement was "paying 15 G's for a dog was a peddler move".I stand by that. Youre guys stance is who cares if there peddleing as long as thay are putting good dogs on the ground. As long as you admit/recognize it as peddleing. Thats a debate worth haveing. If the said peddler of the dog was smart and managed the stud dogs carrer wisely makeing the most out of each breeding and not studding to pets and other garbidge.I would have no problem with this type peddler.Still would not respect them as mutch as I do some others who had diffrent breeding ethics IMO.But I would have no Big problem with this practice. However If the great warrior stud dog was bred to any bitch bleeding as long as there was a hefty stud fee payed and the pups from in house breedings were sold to any dumb fucker with a job and a phone. Then it is missmanagement of a great old warrior and overall not classy.

8. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Well I guess blackrock is a peddler 2???....cuz he will sell u a dog u got that bread and u kno somebody

9. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Crushboners were you biteing at youre ear when you just typed that? I said clear as day how I felt about the subject. You go over what I typed and fit whatever kennels you want to in there.

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

That's all that matters to me kayo!!...putting out good dogs!!.....plenty of good dogmen out here right now that will sell u a dog!!...and they are not considered a peddler in my book!!....tg is not a peddler in my book!!...I will never, ever hate another man for selling good dogs!!..not in my blood!!....

11. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

OMG here we go with TG. lmao
    If he aint a peddler. Aint no sutch thing. lmao
    I Aint knocking TG dog or those with his stuff. But If he aint peddleing dogs water aint wet.

12. AGame

AGame CH Dog

LOL if TG isn't a peddler then the entire meaning and definition of a peddler is way the fuck off if i was to name one man i thought was a peddler that would be the first name to come to mind

13. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

Funny how much people will hate on someone for making money. These oldtime dogman everyone talks about was advertising in the old SDJ for $1000 a pup or more. I would say the good dogman that didn't try to make a buck off someone were the exception to the rule, not the rule. You couldn't get a pup from STP for less an $1000. Frank Rocca would sell you a pup for $750 if you were lucky. We all know what Garner sells his for. Blackrock ain't cheap.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I said in My book!!...i don't care how many dogs he sells or to who he sells to!!..they are not my dogs to say wat he can't do with them!!...I worry about my own yard!

15. AGame

AGame CH Dog

then in your world there is no such thing as a peddler LOL i don't really care myself what the man does but if you want to talk peddler that's a peddler and in my opinion the best at what he does and that's peddle dogs plain and simple im not knocking the man for it just calling him what he is

16. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

If u call one person a peddler then u have to call everybody a peddler who sells a dog!...

17. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

I can see paying good money for a well bred pup of worthy parents. There is alot more to it than just the price one sells a dog for.I aint hateing on no one personaly. Just calling it as it is. If someone is peddleing. Thats what there doing no need to shugercoat.Only peddlers are offended by the word peddler.Actualy only peddlers in denile lmao.A true peddler dont give a fuck lmao.

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

See ..Reverted back to being a retard.
    RETARD.

19. mistabonz

mistabonz Top Dog

I think before passing judgement on the new owner let's give him/her the benefit of the doubt and see what he actually does with Sam Jr.

20. AGame

AGame CH Dog

Man you make no damn sense i call a man who makes a living off of selling a product a peddler not a man who breeds a few litters here and there and sells a few
    i ain't one to call anyone names like some hahaha but hey if you gonna act like a retard then i guess you are RETARDED