1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wow!....blackrocks sold GrCh Sam Jr

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by crushbones, Dec 24, 2010.

1. kayo45

kayo45 Top Dog

I remember blackrocks was selling pups off sam jr. For around 1500

2. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

How about around 2k plus shipping...lol

3. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

If I were a dogman in say Mexico or the balkins. I would build my own damn champs.Paying 15 g's for a dog is a peddler move IMO. Put in Work.

4. Cadibuck

Cadibuck Big Dog

[​IMG]
    Some animals just have a look in their eyes. When I see Gr. Ch. Sam Jr, I see an animal with tons of confidence and that total will to do what he was bred to do. Congratulations to Blackrocks for the awesome job they did with this bad motherfucker. And Congratulations to Sam Jr's new owners. Best of luck to you on his breeding career.

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

BUMP... that's what i'm saying

6. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Well that's wat I am!!...cuz I would have did it in a heart beat!!....dude!!...u act like a real bitch!!...the other members might not see it in u but I can see it clear as fukkin day!!....the only thing u are good at is typing on ur cpu!...either ur riding one of the members dick or ur talking shit to somebody who u THINK aren't dogmen!!...lol...every post I'm on u bring ur bitch ass in here and have to say something crazy!!....I don't like u, I don't respect u there is nothing You can tell me about dogs!!...wat u think about me means nothing!!....go back to the lab and practice on that horrible music instead of fukkin wit me!!..lol....u are so not on my level and never will be!!!...find urself something to do!..go shovel up some snow or something!...lol...leave me the fukk alone!!...fukk boy!!

7. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Yes , I admit when i come across youre retarted ass post I call it like I see it and I make damn shure to call ya a retard. I hardly have to go looking for those post. Funny thing Is this last post wasent aimed at you or no one elts for that madder just my general feelings on buying a damn dog for 15 damn G's. Not One Not two not three not five not seven but fuckin 15 G's for something I could do myself with hard work. Dont you think that to be a bit like buying one of Kobe's championship rings after he worked for it? Just aint the same.Only a peddler would pay that kinda money for a dog because thay have big $$$$$$$ on there mind.Its an investment right? smart financial decission. Buy him .Peddle his dick around. Peddle his pups. Recoup..Thennnn The bigg $$$$$ start rolling in. Lmao. Sorry man.Some folks are in it for the dogs. Some folks are in it for everything elts.
    Like I said this imparticular post wasent aimed at you crushboners.But the shoe is fitting ,so wear that bitch.HO!

8. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

P.S. you look like a huge faggotty fuckin asswhipe for nutting all over youreself because someone sold a good dog.
    Retard
    Lmmfao

9. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

These dogs has always and will be involved wit money!!!....why else would anybody him??...u think ppl are really going to pay that much for him and not get their money bacc???.....u would be a fool in my book if u bought him just to breed two times and say "I have Sam Jr dogs and none of u have it"...every dogman that I have came in contact with are about money!!...u got 60 dogs u better be rich if Ur not sellin ur stock cause it takes money to maintain that many dogs!...blackrock sold him for money!!...when it boils down!!...it's about the money!!....if u weren't talkin to me then my apology!!

10. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

I take that apology back!!!...i meant it!!....lol

11. wardogkennels

wardogkennels Top Dog

It's really tough to win 3 let alone 5 or 6. He is worth whatever they were selling him for. I heard what they sold him for and I am surprised they didn't get more for him. There must be a special deal they made to be able to breed whatever they want to him or something.

12. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

EXACTLY ... only someone with plans of peddleing would pay the 15 g's. Money has always ben a PART OF THE GAME.it has never ben ALL ABOUT THE MONEY. Maybee true for some.Not for all. The reason every dog man youve come across is all about money is because when thay see a chump thay see $$$$. Its truely sad you aint never met a dogman that wasent about nothing but the money. Dont suprize me thow. Retards of a fether, Drool together. Stick youre appology straight up youre loose ass.
    Retard.

13. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Damn right its hard. Thats why its special. Im shure he was worth what thay sold him for.Fact remains Only someone with peddleing dreams would pay 15 G's.Ether that or someone with incredibly deep pocketts. Way more often than not its peddlers.

14. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

Well red I guess all the greats were peddlers then!!

15. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

ALL the greats were not about the money. That is a rediculious statement comeing from a normal functioning Human. Just plain dumb even for a retard. Not all Greats fuckin payed outragious amounts of money for someone elts hard work just to pedddle the balls of it. Lets leave the past out of it.BRC seems to be a present day kennel you respect.Heres a question for ya. Is BRC going out spending 15 G's a hound in order to stud and sell pups or do thay raise and campaign there own dogs.Makeing there own champs.

16. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

I've seen guys pay around that for an animal but the male was only at stud inside their camp. Which means they didn't buy it to peddle. A lot of guys really don't have good stock and will pay big money to upgrade the quality of their animals. Blackrocks had a good dog on their hands that I'm pretty sure they still have access to. A lot of people are failing to realize one thing about Sam Jr. though. He hasn't produced a thing yet. Looking at his pedigree you would need to only bring females bred a certain way back to him. But we'll see what he throws.

17. crushbones

crushbones CH Dog

WTF!!..dude!!...I kno plenty of ppl who buy dogs from ppl for 5 to 10 staccs for 3x winners!!...and yes plenty of old-timers have bought dogs!!...dude u crazy!!...lol

18. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Then those guys are the exception to the rule. The folks I was speeking of earlyer with deep pockets.

19. RedGoodbye

RedGoodbye CH Dog

Plenty of good dogs were also sold dirt cheep or given away to folks who the origial owners thought would do right by the dog and not any asshat with some doe. Some became termanaly ill and chose to have there yard put down insted of selling off there hard work to fuckoffs.
    P.s. way to duck my question.

20. Congoman

Congoman Big Dog

It happens more often than you think. You just have to be around the right people.