1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Worms 101

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by BBT, Jan 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Please post any factual info here concerning worms.
    I never could get a grasp on these things.

(I have been searching and finding however results are scattered)
    Thank you

2. fonzie

fonzie Top Dog

Hart worms live in to hart and could spread quickly into the body system and kill ing the dogs inside

3. BBT

BBT Big Dog

Boogie thanks for the link. Fresh too I should have looked more into it. My dogs go through all the basic vet and do so twice a year. I'm trying to save some money and also preventative maintenance. I've always had others or vet handle this. I had a recent issue with whip worms. Couldn't figure out. I coown this dog. He would eat like horse and shit it all out. 2 vet visits and fecal clean. New vet found the whip worms. I'm handsy off on this one just trying for preventative maintenance. I had this happen once before but was years ago and was from a dog that was sent to me and caught right away.

4. crimsonghost

crimsonghost Top Dog

This whole thread is just hilarious.

5. AGame

AGame CH Dog

yea and it just got started anytime i see ole Fonzie has replied i just have to see what he has said lol, as far as the work situation yea that thread there will show ya how to take care of them if you want to learn all about worms just use google

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.