1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Workout pics... Air Diesel!

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Diesel, Feb 26, 2006.

1. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Better not tell D.. I dont think he got that memo, LOL.
    This boy got so muchdrive in him, he is on point at all times. And dont let daddy tell him to watch something. I get him really worked up on the springpole, Ill have him sit in front of me and look me in the eyes and ask him in a real sneaky voice "Where is that tug?" he will look at it and start to whine. Then ill start eggin g him on; "You better watch him... Whats he doing?" he will start to get the shakes because he knows its coming...
    and then "GET THAT TUG!!!!" and all hell breaks loose, LOL.
    Before:
    [​IMG]
    After:
    [​IMG] [[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    And there were taken with him at a standstill just doing a straight vertical.. he really gets up there with a running start...

Had some good shots and just wanted to share them...

2. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Nice pics! But I do have to voice a concern - if you keep letting him jump up like that he's going to end up landing wrong & break a leg, or worse, fall & break his back. Most serious dogmen will never let a dog jump or hang w/ all 4 feet off gound for that very reason.

Have fun & be safe.

3. mydawgs

mydawgs CH Dog

Hey D-

Great pics....definately keep that baby safe, I really luv lookin at that dog!!!!;)

4. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

Diesel is 2 years old and we have done springpole work about every day of his life since he was about 4 months old (when I got him). I have done springpole and flirt pole with all of my dogs. I alternate between high days and low days... some days all four are on the ground, some days just the back two and others we go sky high. I dont profess to be a dogman at all, but I get magnificent gains and see a lot of results with my program this way. I respect your concerns and agree that they are definately well founded, but As I have never had a single incident of injury in the years of doing it, im pretty okay with it. But I do hear you.

The low and mid days arent nearly as dramatic in pictures... that why I dont usually post them. I think He enjoys low days most because they gives him a chance to really dig in and pull and shake.
    thanks again

5. watch out he got jumps like jordan

6. Doggystyle

Doggystyle Big Dog

I always enjoy looking at your dogs. It looks like they have a nice sized yard to run around in. I have never liked "huge" bullies but I like how good your dogs look. My neighbor has 2 blues and they are massive(overweight). I was gonna get pup from him,but he wanted wayyy to much. I have to say good job on keeping your dogs in shape.

7. WWII

WWII Banned

Is that his pup running behind him?

8. 420puffer

420puffer Big Dog

nice pics..the very 1st pic looks like my pit

9. Diesel

Diesel Top Dog

The pick of the pup by the tree.. no thats Adebisi coming around the tree.
    The one with the pups by the kennel yes those two of his offspring.

Appreciate the positive comments, Its nice that the we can put all the controversy to the side and just acknowlege a nice athletic animal for what it is.