1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Words to live by

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by Dream Pits, Dec 6, 2011.

1. jacko

jacko CH Dog

:)
    in other words...if you are not prepared to stand by what you say,don"t say it .....:)

2. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

Ah- I see. I was thinking that or maybe don't talk sh3t about stuff you don't know. That's a good one. Keep em coming.

3. hardluck

hardluck Banned

this is one of my favorites

Success is to be measured not so much by the position that one has reached in life as by the obstacles which he has overcome.

4. Texican

Texican Big Dog

Cant Always Play it Safe.....Sometimes you just gotta take a Gamble and see where you are standing at the end of the ride

5. jacko

jacko CH Dog

one of my dads.
    if you can"t be good ,,,be careful ,,,,,if you can"t be careful,,,,don"t get caught..!!

6. hardluck

hardluck Banned

and that the damn truth

7. You cant fix stupid. If your going to be stupid you have to be tough. Read it rember it an burn it.

8. bukskin.banks

bukskin.banks Big Dog

"A man is as good as his word"

9. 6sN7s

6sN7s Top Dog

"drinking beer is a task as well"

10. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

never say never!

11. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

one from my dad when i was a teenager

do it for the girls never for your self and they will come back for more time and time again..

12. skratchr81

skratchr81 Big Dog

"you see them people you call your friends?" "those aint your friends?" spoken by a true asshole. my stepfather

13. RRL

RRL Top Dog

That's a good one!

14. NGK

NGK Top Dog

" I like the american pit bull terrier because he can do anything any other breed can do and then whip him" Harry F Clark

" Its easy enough to get good lookers and hard workers but it takes a game dog to win " John P Colby

" If you don't get back up after being knocked down you will never know what your truly made of "

NGK

15. Saiyagin

Saiyagin Chihuahua

Best quote yet , too bad many people now days do not live up to that saying.

Here's some Doggers Words to live by that I was taught.

In this dog game its not the dogs you have to worry about , its the people.

Dog's don't lie, only people do.

16. bamboo33

bamboo33 Big Dog

Poor people have poor ways.

17. NorCalTim

NorCalTim Big Dog

"Only winners lose."
    Its from a motivational speaker. What he meant by it is that only if you are trying to began with can you lose. And the true loser will not try because he is worried he will fail.

18. jaykay

jaykay Big Dog

say what you mean
    and mean what you say...

19. "It's all pink on the inside" :)

20. Icepick

Icepick Banned

"I can accept failure, everyone fails at something. But I can't accept not trying."

M. Jordan