1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Worcester, MA: BSL vote held until Sept. 7

Discussion in 'Laws & Legislation' started by StopBSL.com, Aug 11, 2010.

1. StopBSL.com

StopBSL.com StopBSL.com RSS Feed

A not-uncommon strategy for city council, when facing heavy opposition to an ordinance they really want to pass, is to delay the vote until the furor has died down. I wasn’t there, so I’m not suggesting Worcester council is deliberately delaying the vote so they can pass it smoothly later, but I do hope the [...][​IMG]

More from StopBSL.com...

2. Mr. Brownstone

Mr. Brownstone Big Dog

i dont live in worcester but i do live less than an hour away... what can one do locally do make sure this shit does not go thru or just become the norm.. i mean does getting off your ass and going to the meetings matter if you are the only one that shows up, and if that is the case what can you do to get involved so it does not take over. or is the system the system and they are gonna win?