1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Woot

Discussion in 'Photography, Artwork & Videos' started by Wootness, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Wootness

Wootness Big Dog

Its been a long time since i have psoted here but thought i would update some pics. Someone decided to call woot a mutt and said they were sending her pics to UKC and ADBA to "prove" she is a mutt lol..... well for one woot does NOT show ukc. We have only done AADR and ADBA but we are not regulars might actually CH is we were regulars lol. Woot may not have the best pedigree as some of the amazing pitbulls I have seen at the shows or on here but she is still Woot.

She only weighs 45lbs and that is NOT conditioned. Anyways had to rant with my pics.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

this is what she looks like conditioned just for refrence
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. shes lovely :)

3. bauer

bauer Top Dog