1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

WOOOOW! a sad thing to see

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by grave digger, Apr 27, 2010.

1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

2. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

fucking yankees, How the fuck can you walk past someone laying in a pool of blood and never think twice about it? You new yorkers should be fucking ashamed of yourselves

3. Blau

Blau Big Dog

That's absolutely disguising. Why would anyone see a bleeding man facedown on the sidewalk and pass right by him?

4. venom

venom Top Dog

Nice generalization! As if 20 million people walked by him. It was a few people. Shame on them, not on the other 19 million people that live in the new york metropolitan area.

5. JamesT

JamesT Top Dog

What about the woman that he was trying to help??Where the fuck did she go? If she just left him there,that is whats really fucked up.

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

I was talking to my aunt about it today and she reply= "10 And many will turn away from me and betray and hate each other..... 12 Sin will be rampant everywhere, and the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. Mat. 24:10,12"

7. cheese

cheese Top Dog

The vid says the blood wasnt seen till the guy was rolled over. Homeless people passed out on the street isnt uncommon.

8. kera5

kera5 Big Dog

goes to show people only care about themselves,so sad:mad:

9. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right:(.........

10. kdue

kdue Big Dog

that is messed up!!!

11. lqaddict

lqaddict Big Dog

Don't scoop all of us into a single pot :p

12. budboy88

budboy88 CH Dog

that was aimed only at the specific ones that walked by

13. Bxpits

Bxpits CH Dog

im pretty sure the ones that walked by dont get on this forum lol.
    either way that was very upsetting to see but i can understand cause its a common thing to see homeless people lying on the sidewalk that way, but i always ask if they are ok.
    i just hope the people that passed by will at least attend the funeral for this man

14. pit4ever

pit4ever Banned

yes mammmmm