1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

woodalls skinny?

Discussion in 'Breeder Discussion' started by apbtmet, Nov 25, 2012.

1. apbtmet

apbtmet Pup

Didn't by the dog from him......dont know him

2. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

I know him an have for long Time never done any thing wrong to me but each is on I guess

3. art

art Big Dog

him and hes home boy was call each other ...rats anD shit lol pluse breeding plugs to plugs.............lol

4. punch650

punch650 Big Dog

His homeboy that told on him lolplugs to plugs u sure

5. art

art Big Dog

thats what it sounded like to me

6. ben brockton

ben brockton CH Dog

lmfao you crack me up art leave that man alone.

7. Steele1

Steele1 Pup

I got a dog from Woodall's yard about 13 years ago off of Woodall's Bodie and Thaxton's Susie. She was a really nice family pet and house dog. The dog was like a kitten around family. Only physical problems were an extreme underbite and a very skinny frame. She was white with black spots under her coat and a little buckskin.