1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Women drivers LOL

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by pitbullcliff, Feb 14, 2009.

1. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Check out this video of women drivers doing all kinds of real funny "stuff".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygtBxhFc24A

Some of this is hillarious.

Sorry to the ladies on the board because I know they are better drivers here LOL.

2. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

i beg to disagree that all women drivers are like that. i believe only 8 out of 10 are like that lmfaoooooooooooooo j/k :D

3. ColbyDogs

ColbyDogs Top Dog

Thats some funny shit and alot of truth to that.....just two weeks ago my wife backed out of the driveway and tore the front bumper of our SUV.

4. chinasmom

chinasmom CH Dog

That was so funny. I can't believe that one guy had that much patience for that stupid girl trying to park. I would have run her over.

5. AceBoogie

AceBoogie Pup

Boy I tell ya this was some funny s#!t.How can you flip a car going 6 or 7 feet daaannnnnggggg!!!! HILAROUS:eek:

6. Bobby Rooster

Bobby Rooster CH Dog

Wow that was great...

7. LOL :D So true, so true that a lot of women are scary drivers. But I've met men that were WORSE.:p

8. AGK

AGK Super duper pooper scooper Administrator

That was extremely amusing

9. bohawg00

bohawg00 Big Dog

I'm dying laughing tears even! the girl at the gaspump was hillariou!

10. WWII

WWII Banned

The other 2 are smart enough to not venture from the kitchen.:p

11. sadieblues

sadieblues CH Dog

LMFAO ! I am a woman and all I can say is THANK GOD I don't drive like that. I am guilty of reading my blackberry and sending emails behind the wheel though but I know a lot of men who do that too !!:D;)

12. hoovereport77

hoovereport77 Big Dog

another woman who is a good driver is my mother in law. hi mom lol:D