1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wolfs killing dogs

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by wicked13, Nov 15, 2015.

1. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Hey has anyone seen the picture of the hyena eating what looks like a bulldog it's all in Japanese I think well it's in one of the scribbley writing language anyways I was looking for history on the pics

2. siccen

siccen Big Dog

I have quite a few well established packs of coyotes that I have lived by for 20+ years now. My dogs and I have had countless run-ins with them and I can tell you even a whole pack of coyotes wants absolutely nothing to do with them. coyotes want small breakfast sausage sized dogs cats. Not game dogs lolz. These coyotes that live around here are bold and well fed from peoples pets to! They prowl my streets every night. They are very very smart and they know exactly what they can fuck with.
    I really should share more coyote stories with you guys.

3. david63

david63 CH Dog

You haven't had any problems with Wolves getting your dogs just curious.

4. 305APBT

305APBT Big Dog

[​IMG] here is that photo of that last record wolf.

5. Forever-So REAL

Forever-So REAL Quintuple Grand Champion

^^^^This wolf was shot in Drayton Valley, Alberta. It weighed over 230 lbs beating the previous world's record of 175 lbs.

6. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Its BS bro on the weight..Big boy but not 230

7. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Bout 130 lbs that one is, The man in the picture isn't a big man either, they always look big in that plsition.I got about a 90 lb GS and if I picked him up like the pic above he would look big, especially if a guy around 5 ft 8 holding him up.

8. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Guy that small framed pickin up 230 lbs of dead weight lol.Pictures can play tricks on your mind.

9. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

I once had a possum attack my labradoodle

10. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

11. war machine

war machine Big Dog

^^^^^^ oh shit

12. Robertosilva

Robertosilva CH Dog

13. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

Na usually not

14. bamaman

bamaman GRCH Dog

Possum will attack anything if it gets close enough, including humans.

15. poorfarmkennels

poorfarmkennels Big Dog

We have a ton of them around my area. Had one big male tip toe across the yard one evening, not one dog even saw him. Cpl days later had a young one get into the yard with a 30# pup, and it didn't end well for the coyote. Havent seen them within a half mile of my house since, but still here them every night. They are smart and don't want trouble.

Imagine the wolves are the same. Id let my apbt run loose in the U.P. and they were def around the area but never had trouble. From what I read about Roy was they will try to eat a chained dog, thinking its easy food, but bulldogs like to take hold. Once that happens the wolf just wants away from the crazy little dog and will go to the mouth to get it off, then run away. Maybe it different with packs but I never hear stories about big packs in that part of the country(s), yet....

16. BOTP Kennels

BOTP Kennels Big Dog

17. wicked13

wicked13 CH Dog

That bear gave no shits about the camera man .nature in action is a wonderful thing sometimes