1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wolf cross game dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by masta of game, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yrrej

yrrej Pup

Breed a zebra to your million dollar stud horse and see what you get. look at the best dogs. At a given weight, they are never crosses of any kind, but rather bred down from sound bloodlines....

2. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Just expect more from the guy but lately don't know what to expect. His last post though just really got under my skin.

Vic

3. masta of game

masta of game Banned

yeah I AM acting suspect.. deal with it, u and junkyard.

its a FACT said by many guys that there are more curr pitbulls then game pitbulls. so u guys need to stop talking as if the whole breed is game..like everypitbull is a GAME DOG> bullshit. thats the truth that people dont like to say. and this goes with EVERY BREED. if every pitbull was game, then there would be no need to test them..

and guy who said im weired, pfff , i dont really care, think whatever u wanna think of me, i am what i am, i say what ever i wanna say... i dont give a fuck what people think of me...

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2010
  4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

No one said shit about every Pit bull being game. I said if you are looking for a game dog this breed is were your come (.) If you want the real thing this is it. as far as gameness goes thisis the best source. I would think you and I have had enough conversations to know damn well I didn't say all pit bulls were game. :eek::rolleyes: Never herd me say shit like that.

And like i said you been acting suspect lateley so I am goin to deal with it. I'ma stop fuckin wit you. You got your lil "Pats" and started acting like a "Puss".... JMO

Vic

5. briarpatch

briarpatch Banned

hyennas are more closely related to cats anyhow

6. masta of game

masta of game Banned

yes i know that, did i say they were dogs

7. masta of game

masta of game Banned

no worries mate.. thats what you think, and others think something else of me..but i dont worry bout that. i just be me. and u thin whatever u wanna think. i dont need to hear it mate.

8. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

Thread Closed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.