1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wolf cross game dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by masta of game, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yh8me2

yh8me2 Pup

ur r rite pits r breed 2 fight but its not about dat all da time i know a guy who has a wolf an has beaten game pit dogs so im not taken anythang away from my breed cus i feel an felt da same as u but ive seen my ole`school dude demolished sum proven game brred pitbulls

2. popper

popper CH Dog

125 pound wolf vs a70 pound pit? thats a fukin 50 pound disadvantage. i hope the wolf did do damage. thats like me fighting my little bro.

3. familydude

familydude Big Dog

like i said i survived but i only did so because of a BULLDOG. to hell with hybrids.

4. A good friend of mines has a a half wolf half gsd and that thing is huge, its good around his kids, and mean as fuc* to outsiders hes been breeding those type of dogs for the last 5 years without any bad results thus far. Although he keeps most of what he breed, and the rest are shipped out of the country. The down side of owning one of his dogs is the fact that any dog with more than a quarter of wolf in it, is not allowed within they city limits. As for breeding a wolf to an APBT the breeding it back to the APBT for the next four generations, what would be the point?? Even though that might be the ultimate ban-dog, I wouldn't fool with it. the APBT is already suffering from the stupidity of idiot breeders who breed paper to paper/ped to ped, just to make a quick buck. Thats JMO:D

5. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Thanks ABK that the storie i was looking for.

6. luge

luge Big Dog

Ive got an idea why dont we match a cat against a lion, a lizard against a croc, or a human against a monkey/baboon/gorilla? If you think you could take on a wild animal that you have descended from and domesticated from then go ahead. It was nice knowing you!

7. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

I hear what you are saying but this is a lil diferent. this is like chalenging that Gorilla to a game of chess, or a typing conteast. I would put my money on the human. The box is what these dogs were created for. I don't think it's crazy to expect them to come out on top. JMO

Vic

8. luge

luge Big Dog

I hear you vic. Im making no dead certain choice on the victor (lol) between the wolf and bulldog. The proof is in the pudding as they say and i havnt seen that pudding! Im gunna go watch some footage of wolves and see how that sways my opinion!

9. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

would you seriously want your dogs going into one of these?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. luge

luge Big Dog

Those are kangals arnt they?? LOL JOKE! They're either really small dudes or they're sum big ass wolves!!

11. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

the guy in the picture said they're average sized'' not even a trophy kill.

12. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Some strains of wolf can be BIG. I once cared for a dog that was 98% Timber wolf & 2% Malamute & that thing must have run 30 in. at the shoulder & his owner said he weighed 130 lbs! But I am willing to bet a 50-50 wolf/chow cross or even a wolf/GSD cross would be markedly smaller.

And just as a related side note the hybrid I cared for was consistent in temperament. It was consistently terrified of humans & it was truly (IMO) a cruelty to keep this animal as a domestic pet. Despite it's breeding, it was not really domesticated & even the owner said it would run off if any gates were left open.

We had to keep a long line on his collar just to catch him after cleaning his kennel. it was really a shame. :(

13. popper

popper CH Dog

not to mention these wolfs have big ol fur

14. widerange

widerange Big Dog

me and a friend was walking my dogs today when a lady asked if we wanted a puppy. i knew they had some kind of male pitbull so i took a look just see. was a little shocked to see that the dam of the pups was some kind of wolf dog. if the set up that they had i even think it was a plannd breeding

15. he is sam

he is sam Pup

Maybe a wolf at similar sizes from Europe, but American wolves are as large as 125lbs on average with jaws that have reached greater feats than any bulldog with hard mouth. It'll be over before the bulldog even gets started. Not to mention fangs that are at least twice the length of a bulldogs cute cutters.

Wolves avoid fighting not because they're scared, but because in the wild most fights can be avoided with their ranking system.

16. masta of game

masta of game Banned

" Tear his head off Major and lay it on the porch!" I began to think that Major was going to do just that. "

LMAO :D

17. masta of game

masta of game Banned

me against a gorilla

shit !!! what chance do i have

18. gdl79

gdl79 Pup

I have seen two wolf hybrids in my life, One a full grown female that tore up her owners hand at feeding time and a puppy that was sent back to the breeder because it tried to attack anybody that opened its pen. I would not own one if I was paid to.

19. Rojas

Rojas Big Dog

I believe most people saying a game or game bred pitbull can beat a wolf hybrid are being biased, because they only own a pitbull and nothing else, I own 2 bandogs (neo x pitbull )and a game bred pitbull and know for a fact that if any fighting breed dog or hybred dog outweighing a good pitbull by more than 30lb will come on top, IF the larger dog or hybred dog takes out the pitbull before a certain time frame, wich most big fighting dog breeds can accomplish, if it goes the distance my money is on the game or game bred pitbull, there is a reason why the pitbull is the best ast what it does pound4pound.

Its true the wolfes where not bred to be game or even fighting animals, neither are hyenas , try to put the gamest pitbull against , your walking home without your dog.

20. matt123

matt123 Pup

It sounds a little bit dangerous. Maybe you have something invisioned but the Wolf is not a domesticated dog. Perhaps you know a wolf or wolf hybrid breeder so you have more knowledge about them then most people. If not, maybe you should try looking into the Caucasian Ovcharka. Look them up on Google. Very large, powerful, and capable guard dog.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.