1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wolf cross game dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by masta of game, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

No I'm talking about pound for pound, and any way wolves fight in there pack all the time, and they fought over who going to be the next alpha, and the fights doesn't last long. Now if you are telling me, you think a wolf can take on a bull dog pound for pound, like say Chinaman or Zebo vs a wolf pound for pound non stop, that wolf will quit in 10 bro!

2. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

oh i also forgot to mention that the gov't has made wolf hybrids but they werent anything to tlk about.

you're not getting how wolves behave. APBT's are bred like spartans an by that i mean they want to die in combat. thats not how wolves or any NORMAL breed of dog is bred. wolves have natural instincts to retreat.

3. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Oh i seen the movie white fang, and that wolf had his tail tuck hard like a true car LMAO, but good movie thoe.:D

4. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

im trying to find it

5. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Right................

6. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ixExMTqn8YI&feature=related[/ame]

7. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

unless its for territory or mating rights when is the last time you seen a wolf fight to the death, because even for the 2 reasons i listed they wont fight to the death.

8. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Here you go white fang when he lost to that pit dog
    <embed src="http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/yt-k5n3QX2RQMs/new_divide_white_fang_1991_great_film.swf" width="400" height="345" wmode="transparent" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" name="Metacafe_yt-k5n3QX2RQMs"> </embed><br><font size = 1><a href="http://www.metacafe.com/watch/yt-k5n3QX2RQMs/new_divide_white_fang_1991_great_film/">New Divide - White Fang (1991) - Great Film</a> - <a href="http://www.metacafe.com/">Click here for funny video clips</a></font>

9. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmWjGGQ17Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dmWjGGQ17Ug&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

great song too

10. venom

venom Top Dog

#1. Wolves DO fight to the death as most pack casualties occur when they cross into another packs territory. This goes beyond just pup killing.
    #2. Wolves are loyal to their family and can seperate a member from an outsider... so they can be man eaters but this generally doesn't apply to family. Real wolves only kill family members[other wolves] in capitivty because of their inability to mate. Wolves are loyal and will kill or meet death to defend their mate and pups, territory, or just crossing an outsider. Lone wolves kill also when searching for females to start a pack and stake out territory. Don't know if a wolf would go into the pit time after time to fight just based on its devotion to its owner though... but they are prominent killers in packs and alone.

Those are wolves though, not hyrbrids. It would be cool if you could selectively keep certain traits of the pitbull while keeping some natural instincts and abilities of the wolf. But all that time and work just wouldn't be worth it and you wouldn't live to see the day the work was complete. Easier to stick with what already has hundreds of years behind it.

11. familydude

familydude Big Dog

worst idea ever. epic fail trust me i survived, don't mess with hybrids. this guy down the street from us when i was 17 had them and they tried to kill everyone.

12. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

if the guy couldnt raise a domesticated dog then he had no business with hybrids.

13. wow those hyenas look cool lol id be nervous around them but my thats cause im a hill billy from kentucky lol

14. scooter

scooter Big Dog

I don't want my APBT mixed with anything much less a wolf. Pound for pound, my money is on the APBT. But that won't happen because as stated before, a 45-55 lb wolf is quite young, and a full grown APBT is easily 45-55 lbs as mine all are.
    A full grown wolf in my opinion would stand an ok chance with an APBT, but if the dog was game, ( for real game as they should be) the wolf would jump the wall.

15. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

Don't trust it. Think its a dumb fuckin idea.....

I read a story a while back about a guy takin his Bulldog in to a wolf hybrid. Can't remember the dog or dogmans name but this hybrid was goin to work on the bulldog but the buldog wouldn't quit. If anyone know what story I'm talkin bout can you post it? think the Wolf name was Major or something like that.

Vic

16. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LMFAO RIGHT LOL
    :p

17. most of you dont know shit. i know 40 pounders that will crush a wolf any size. a wolf aint shit. pit are bred to fight. wolves arent. u cant get any better fighter than a good game bred bulldog. if some body got a wolf i'll put a female i got on it and the wolf wont walk away. any body who think a wolf can stand in the box with a pit you have no biz talkin bulldogs. PERIOD! wolves are CURS. pits r Gladiators! quit talkin if you dont know shit!!!!

18. yh8me2

yh8me2 Pup

maybe maybe not but i have dis disscusion wit my friends one who owns a pure wolfdog an another who has had pups off of this wolf an they both are pitbull men an dey feel like da wolf is a pitbull killer so maybe u add sumthin 2 yo blood our maybe u dont :cool:

19. yh8me2

yh8me2 Pup

no ur wrong wolfs dont always tuck tail in run dey will defend themselves i know for a fact dat not all wolves r curs dey do fight an will not jump dat pit an i hope dat u would bring a catch weight a.p.b.t an nuttin as small as ur dog try a 70lb or up when trying sumthin like that!!!:confused:

20. ABK

ABK Rest In Peace

Account of AST vs. APBT, Airedale vs. APBT, wolf hybrid vs. APBT & "English Pit" vs. APBT:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Years ago I went down to Midland, Odessa, Texas area. A man told me about a boy down there way that had a Amstaff about a year old. Supposed he didn't know much about fighting dogs but wanted to match his dog. One of the local pitbull men made a deal to match into him. The Amstaff whipped the boy's pitbull. So like most pitbull men he approached an acquaintance of his that had a two time pit winner to help him get the boy's money. The boy whipped the two time winner for them too. Finally on the third try they finally found a dog that was a great pitdog (that did have a hard time of it) but did whip the boy's Amstaff. That doesn't happen often. Amstaffs can't hang with pitbulls on gameness but one did in this instance.

Years ago Earl Tudor told me that an Airedale in one of the southern states whipped three good pitbulls in a row and they finally found a pitbull that whipped him on the fourth try. Bobby Smith brought over a dog for me to work and match. This dog belong to him and Steve Davis and Don Maloney. He was a big catch weight dog and a two time winner called Undertaker. The opportunity arose for me to match him at a half wolf, half chow. I couldn't get a hold of the owners for permission and it looked like easy money.

When we arrived there were five of us. I can remember Mike Kelley, Bill Carr and myself but don't recall who else went with us. The opponent was owned by a black man in a heavy populated black area. There were about 50 black people waiting there on us when we got there. The pit was a hog pen about 20 by 20 made from one by twelves upright in the vertical position. There were railroad ties at each corner. One of the one by twelves was missing. There was a little 6 or 7 year old black boy setting on top of one of the railroad ties about 6 foot in the air. The little fellow told me "you will be sorry you came!"

We got the money up and made the rules. They would not scratch to win but did agree if either dog dies or jumps the pit he loses. I got in the pit with Undertaker. Here came an older black man around the corner of the house. The dog was a giant about 100 to 125 pounds at least. He had little slits for eyes and they were yellow. He looked like the devil himself right in the face. The little black boy setting up on the railroad tie yelled out "Major, tear his head off and put it on the porch!"

Major was growling try to get lose from his handler just like Undertaker was with me. We pitted the dogs. That half wolf picked up Undertaker in the center if the back lifted him off the ground. Shook him in mid air, threw him to the ground, grabbed Undertaker's muzzle and began chewing, pushing into the ground with the muzzle as he bit. Undertaker began to scream. The little black boy said again "Tear his head off Major and lay it on the porch!" I began to think that Major was going to do just that.

He let go of his muzzle and got him by the back of the neck and begin shaking Undertaker biting him deep in the neck pushing down as he shook him. His muzzle was split open and part of his tongue gone. I know this is unbelievable but grass was pushing up through the big gap in the bottom part of the muzzle and sticking up through the big gap in the top part of the muzzle. It looked like you could stick a half inch pipe through the top part of the muzzle all the way down through the bottom part.

Then all of a sudden the half wolf got hot and set down and just looked at the pitbull. Old Undertaker started looking at the hole where a one by twelve was missing in the fence. He was thinking about calling it a day. I could see the look in his eye. I walked over and set down in front of the hole in the fence so he wouldn't go out. Undertaker laid there for about 5 minutes with Major setting on his rump with his upper half over the top of Undertaker looking down at him.

Suddenly Undertaker grabbed him by a leg and Shook him. That Major picked him up by the back again. He then grabbed that muzzle and did his same number on Undertaker making him scream bloody murder. You could have heard him scream for a mile. Then Major stopped and they ended up just like before Undertaker laying there looking around saying to himself what have they got me into. Major setting on his butt looking down at Undertaker. They just stayed in that position for about 15 minutes and never moved. I told the man, I don't think either one of them wants to fight anymore let's just call it a draw. I couldn't believe it but he agreed. I grabbed Undertaker. He grabbed Major. We headed home much smarter than before.

That little black boy had it figured out Major was fixing to tear his head off and lay it on the porch. We were lucky to get out of there without having to pay up. Who said pitbulls were tough. A boy from Tulsa heard about this and called and ask me if I thought his dog could whip him. I told him if he cared anything about his pitbull he better leave him in the pen. I sent Undertaker back to his owners and said I didn't want him on my place. I do not know what happened to him. I would bet Maloney sold him to some unknowing pitdog man and he quit his next time out.

It is kind of like that Slasher dog. He was a good dog. Don Maloney registered him wrong. He was really out of a Bat and Ribbon female from Bill DeCodorva's off Charley Adkisson's yard and a half English bull that Larry Warren got of the dogpound. That half English bulldog whipped a son to Eli Jr. that Bean had. Plus he whipped several good pitbulls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Goes to show a dog (or hybrid) can win over an APBT at any time. Just depends on the dogs involved!

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.