1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

wolf cross game dogs

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by masta of game, Sep 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lunadogge

lunadogge Pup

Was this a white dog? If so it is a Dogo Argentino and was filmed in Argentina.

2. i believe the video about the mountain lion. my uncle had a friend that had some good bulldogs and he also owned all kinds of other pet. he had a black bear, alligator, a mountain lion. all kinds of crazy stuff. well any way his mountain lion got loose and ran up on his pit he had chained up and the dog killed him. he came home and found it dead. his dog only had a little dit of damage. mostly scratches.

3. popper

popper CH Dog

yes , that video was a dogo argentino. totally difrent dog. but ther is a video on smotri with a rednose vs a WOLF and the rednose gets the better of the wolf

4. popper

popper CH Dog

they have a match between a dogo argentino and pitbull on smotri. the pitbull had em beat down after 3 mins working em to death. guy ha d to call it or his dogo was dead

5. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

All white with a red patch on his back.........

6. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

Pound for pound i don't think so...........

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

A wolf generally weighs 80-130lbs. APBT weigh anywhere form 30-70lbs.
    At the same weight from 70+ a healthy adult wolf would take the APBT. Now a 40lb wolf would obviously be young or sick/emaciated so yea my money would be on the dog.

Wolves are wild animals not shepards, they fight a lot differently than dogs do. (Bobcats are even deadlier imo) Its unfair to match a domesticated animal with one. Now if you managed to break the fight up, I'd bet on the wolf not scratching back into it.

8. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LMAO if you think so:p

9. reids

reids Big Dog

if that was a acident breeding witch a doubt!!!why did you not cull that litter.if it was intentional you are seriously a fuckin egg. thare bound to do something nasty to some one.and why come on this board boasting thay can nail pure apbt..if you new anything about apbt thare pound for pound the champions.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 7, 2010
  10. Vicki

Vicki Administrator Staff Member

11. ohav4

ohav4 Big Dog

Wolf/apbt cross would eliminate all chances of ever having gameness and fight drive. WHY?? Because wolfs are natural pack animals and submit to dominance.

12. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

what makes you think otherwise?

13. grave digger

grave digger Top Dog

LOL Fuck that cur ass wolf, you can put your money on that peace of shit if you wont too.:p

14. Rebs

Rebs Banned

I cant see any decent reason to do that X

15. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

Whats your definition of a cur? I've already stated numerous times that the wolf would stand the line and not scratch back into the dog. But if there was a fight and it was not broken up a wolf will kill the smaller dog.

Wild animals don't fight cajun rules.

16. rallyracer

rallyracer CH Dog

:) haha

naustroms gets the gold star!

17. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

THERES NO POINT IN CROSSING the two breeds.

just get a timber wolf/husky mix like the rest of us. my previous dog was 80% timber wolf and 20% serbian husky.

18. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

Dogos arent bred for DA, they are bred to hunt in a pack. but always most Dogos have a good amount of game in them.

19. bradyFL

bradyFL Big Dog

am i the only one here who saw the movie white fang....

20. tony413

tony413 Big Dog

lmfao youtube that scene an post it up cause i havent seen it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.