1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Winner for Male of July is..........

Discussion in 'Male of the Month' started by BoogiemanBlood, Aug 7, 2007.

1. twistedpits bud
    [​IMG]

CONGRATS!:D Nice looking dog!

2. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Thanks! He is a good lookin boy. We plan on getting our CH title this this comin year in ADBA and AADR.

3. right on! i'd love to see him in person. i go to some adba shows. going to indiana and nats coming soon! hope to see you there. look me up.

4. coolhandjean

coolhandjean CH Dog

Congrats! He is one fine looking dog.

5. pitbullcliff

pitbullcliff Banned

Congrats, real good looking dog there.

6. maximusflys

maximusflys Big Dog

Congratulations!!!!! Can't be mad at losing to Bud, he is a great dog.

7. Blaizen

Blaizen Big Dog

Congratulations on a well deserved win. Good looking dog you have there!

Good luck in the future shows! Hope to meet you somewhere along the way.

8. twiztidpitz

twiztidpitz Top Dog

Thanks everyone! I hope to meet lots of people at some upcoming shows. I don't think I'll make it to Nationals this year, maybe next. We are definatly going to AADR Nat. Its 20 minutes from my house! I plan to travel more to ADBA shows, competition is very hard here in a good way!