1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Will this work

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by TIP, Jan 29, 2005.

1. TIP

TIP Pup

2. DEACON ROM

DEACON ROM Top Dog

should click.

3. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

Is this a breeding you are thinking about doing? I would breed that female back into some Chinaman/Frisco stuff instead of the Jeep/Red Boy/Hall stuff. A good breed might be to Ch. El Negro.
    JMO

4. FireBone

FireBone Big Dog

I cant tell you if it would work but that sure is a nice looking bitch I would have thought it was a male if she wasn't labled as a female. Anyway nice looking dog shes looks good on paper I don't what you are planning on breeding her to though. Good luck!

5. nappydawg

nappydawg Top Dog

she is one good looking girl

6. dogmanduke82

dogmanduke82 Big Dog

Great looking female i also thought it was a male.. hehe

7. GrChPitBitch

GrChPitBitch Big Dog

8. domino

domino Pup

thats a nice looking bitch you got there

9. What do you plan on making work? Be more specific.

10. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

He was asking if the breeding he had listed looked like it should make some good pups.

11. All I can see is a pedigree of one dog.

12. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

I was under the assumption it was just a planned breeding, but clicking offspring its already been done so I dont know, you got me thinking too. Is it a repeat breeding or did you forget the other dogs ped?

13. HCK

HCK Big Dog

Sounds like you are a little reluctant to breed her....She is a very good lookin bitch, but dont breed her unless there is a specific reason....

14. Scotsman

Scotsman Top Dog

That is a different ped than was originally posted.

15. TIP

TIP Pup

Yes you are right scotsman this is'nt the ped i posted sorry lads for leaving it to late its just that ive not been on this thread recently and ive just noticed it now myself!!!

The ped i did post was a planned breeding which never took place so i took it off peds online

All i can think off is someone else has put up a ped and thoes numbers at the end where given to him

16. RIVES PITS

RIVES PITS Top Dog

She Is A Thorough Looking Dog