1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside's Fat Mack

Discussion in 'APBT Bloodlines' started by burkejd, Aug 18, 2012.

1. burkejd

burkejd Pup

Does anyone have any information on this dog? History, and is he still being bred.

Thanks.

2. FrozenEli

FrozenEli Top Dog

Does Albany Lou still own him, hit him up on youtube and ask him.

3. burkejd

burkejd Pup

I tried to call him and emailed him with no luck. Don't know much about Fat Mack, but it is a very impressive animal.

4. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

i dunno if albany lou is even in the dogs like that anymore, last i heard he was focusing more on the fila stuff

5. #B9T9K#

#B9T9K# Banned

Mack iz on da eastcoast....he still being bred....but DEF not open to public. Bastard still has em n Lou never use or madehis name or a single red cent off Ed an Ed will tell u the same. Ed has NOTHIN but respect for Lou....these are all FACTS that Ive heard from each of them on everything ive posted n this thread. Hope this helps ya out tho. xx24x7xx/xDiDDx

6. #B9T9K#

#B9T9K# Banned

When Ed 1st got lockd up...Lou posted the link for Ed to get donations DIRECTLY basically an never got 1 penny of anything sent Ed's way.

xx24x7xx

7. Naustroms

Naustroms CH Dog

last I heard fat got repo'd and wasn't with Lou or his buddy any more. he's with a real dogman now. I may be thinking of a different dog but I don't think so.

8. mma316

mma316 Pup

Mack looked to be a very interesting dog, but I don't know much about him. I really just wanted to comment on that nice Boyle's dog in your avatar pic. He looks good!

9. Lee D

Lee D CH Dog

thats what i was heard as well... i was told when he was repo'd(or whatever you choose to call it) he was about 10 lbs overweight and looked like shit.

*i will add before someone blows a head gasket, the guy who told me this, wasnt exactly a fan of AL

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
  10. !B9T9K!

!B9T9K! Guest

Could b...I havent tlkd to Lou or B n a minute! We had somethn REEEAAL nice ta put under Fat.

-xx24x7xx

11. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

really?......weird.........cuz lou said it himself that he sold em! lol

12. eli-brown

eli-brown Pup

but it would seem that lou's more focused on his music than the dogs...

13. Dogman#1

Dogman#1 Big Dog

Wow, I talk to Lou and he is a good guy. He most def. still love his bulldogs and if anyone has questions they should ask him directly and not get second hand information.

14. preme

preme CH Dog

Wat have that dog accomplish ?

15. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Lol that got everyone too shut up

16. best2best

best2best Big Dog

Best dam question on this post! Lmfao

17. thecableguy

thecableguy Big Dog

Your dam skippy it was lmfao

18. A friend of mine went away last weekend and I acquired his dogs from his aunt. She knew that I owned 6 pitbulls and asked me if I was interested in taking my friends dogs I said sure not really knowing much about them I went to pick them up and they gave me two females and a shoebox full of papers. So I get the dogs home and put up in the kennel and I get in the shoebox and look for the papers and find that female 1 is off of Sire Wildside/Coles (LUCA BRASSI) Dam Coles (MEAN JOLENE) . Female 2 is off Sire Baileys (WISHBONE) Dam Baileys (TABBY STORM) is anyone interested in purchasing these dogs I breed Razorzedge and Gotti line and don't think I know the right person for these dogs . Let me know on here or call me at 614-753-7519

19. ^^^ Wow, so the first thing that comes to mind is to sell them off???? Why did you take them, what a hell of a friend you are...........................jmo