1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside yard videos

Discussion in 'Products & Equipment' started by Bullyboi, Aug 13, 2006.

1. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Wildside kennels yard videos

Has anyone seen the 1994 wildside yard video....is it a good video and do you feel like its worth owning?

It features [font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif]Lucifer, Bull-Dozer, Jaws, Renegade, Hellraiser, Gunther,[/font][font=verdana,arial,helvetica,sans-serif] and many more of the important dogs that we see in our current dog's pedigrees.

http://www.renegadewebdesign.net/wsk1994yardvideo.html

Has anyone seen the 2004-2005 wildside yard video? I think it has cowboy on it too and there stud dogs.

What did you think of either???

thanks for any responses

[/font]

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2006
  2. Flipside

Flipside CH Dog

WSK has been more like the newbie's intro to gamedogs...(not saying your a newbie) they are marketed in most apbt publication as they have been into the dogs for several decades! Very good people themselves and there dogs have been shipped worldwide!
    As for the quality well lets just say "every line has there good and bad"!
    The 1st and 2nd GR CH in the Phillipines was from Wildside Kennels (father and son) and have made there mark over there!

YIS

Bullyboi likes this.
  3. youngster

youngster Big Dog

i know of FOX, but who was the other one?

4. His sire Gr Ch Pogi.

5. SLICK WILLIE

SLICK WILLIE Guest

Yes, every line has it's good and bad! WSK'S book put them on the map! Then everybody got caught up in the hype of wanting a Wildside dog, but I know the dogs they can't hang with! I to have some of their Renegade blood but it is used to just loosen up tight bred chinaman that I use! I would never base my yard off this but thats just my take on the quality that I have seen with my eyes! WSK has a good Biz going but thats as far as I'd take it! If I were to have something from WSK it would be from the Hollingsworth Patrick, or Jeep/Bingo blood they have!!!

6. 14rock

14rock GRCH Dog

Agreed, they were left with some of the best hollingsworth blood at that time.

7. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

Yea i just bought there book since i am a newb lol and enjoyed it alot ;) great info and good stories.
    I didnt know that about the first 2 gr ch's from wildside.. hmm interesting.

Did any one see those yard vids though lol?

thanks

8. kane85

kane85 Top Dog

I've seen the newer wsk yard video its like an hour to an hour in a half he shows all his dogs and some dogs that dont belong to him from a different kennel he gets into detail about each dog and what blood line each dog is running.

9. Bullyboi

Bullyboi CH Dog

kane sent u a pm

10. BFKENNEL

BFKENNEL Big Dog

Guess STP fan you know really the bulldog scene here in PI. Yeah STPfan is right, theres 2 Gr. Ch.s from Wildside blood here in PI and to add this father and sopn were also both reaches the ROM lists.
    There also some made the Ch. lists and a number of winners.Theres a time that the Wildside blood dominated the interests of public. Until the time of those imported bloodline penetrates the country.