1. Welcome to Game Dog Forum

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dismiss Notice

Wildside Kennels Raided

Discussion in 'Dog Discussion' started by scratchin dog, Dec 10, 2008.

1. beanieman

beanieman Banned

You really can not win in suchs situations.
    The fine needs to be paid on jan 15, the court date is march 4, so if you could pay and found quilty you lose everything and if your found not guilty and could not pay the fine you still lose your dogs :confused:
    They decided to move against you and if you're found not guilty the cost of the dogs should be for the state, the wanted to do this in the first place.
    And they call that a free country???, indeed 'innocent until proven guilty'.

2. wats his stud

3. Colby Eli

Colby Eli Big Dog

Sorry if this comes off as rude ut what the hell do you care? From what you said on another board he are just looking to cause trouble here

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

4. TheVictor22

TheVictor22 CH Dog

WTF... get outa here.

Vic

5. Laced Wit Game

Laced Wit Game Yard Boy

what a JACKASS!:)

6. preme

preme CH Dog

@boneyard your first post wats his stud read the rules ...wats your stud post ped ?

7. doubledog

doubledog Pup

PEOPLE, THIS IS THE POWER OF GREED. I CANT BELIEVE THAT OUR BULLDOGS GET KILLED SO A FEW PEOPLE CAN GET RICHER AND RICHER. THIS ARE THE PEOPLE THAT NEED TO BE BANNED.(THIS IS MY OPINION AND I BACK IT UP.):dogkiss:I LOVE MY DOGS!!!!!:dogtongue:

8. doubledog

doubledog Pup

that is funny